• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki Fights Godzilla's Biggest Enemy

Well well well, I almost want to spam soul crush GG but King Ghidorah has HDE, meaning Ichigo's shit ain't gonna scratch him

True-form Ghidorah stomps Ichigo, HDE would make Ichigo's attacks nothing to him. But would not be better changing the Fullbring Ichigo key? Like, restrict his Bankai so he can't one shot Ghidorah, equalizes speed and then I think we would've an interesting match.

Would look like a Final Fantasy/Bloodborne boss fight or something like that

True-form Ghidorah stomps Ichigo, HDE would make Ichigo's attacks nothing to him. But would not be better changing the Fullbring Ichigo key? Like, restrict his Bankai so he can't one shot Ghidorah, equalizes speed and then I think we would've an interesting match.

Would look like a Final Fantasy/Bloodborne boss fight or something like that
Soooo... What do you think? This maybe a good one, so I don't wanna see this thread die.

Soooo... What do you think? This maybe a good one, so I don't wanna see this thread die.
As established by other members, HDE negs everything below it, doesn't matter what key I give to Ichigo or even if I changed it to Yhwach

Putting together, so far this fight would be like:

Both High 6-A
Speed equalized
Bankai restricted
Soul Crush restricted

So it can be more fair to Ghidorah.

Damn, but why exactly it wouldn't? Curious about that lol
simply because vsbw is a site where they archive information, with fights being data thats archived. To hinder the fight to such a regard that it stops a stomps from occuring wouldn't be accurate data. Atleast thats how i see it.

Last edited:
simply because vsbw is a site where they archive information, with fights being data thats archived. To hinder the fight to such a regard that it stomps a stomp from occuring wouldn't be accurate data. Atleast thats how i see it.
Couldn't exactly get the ideia, but since we can't restrict Soul Crush to help Ghidorah, then it's time to end this thread.

Back