• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice King Possible Upgrades

So I just discovered that the Ice King has some extra abilities if you play as him in Save the World. Source: https://fortnite.gamepedia.com/The_Ice_King

- Frozen Castle (Commander): "Enemies standing on structures affected by B.A.S.E. are snared by 15%. Enemies that damage a structure affected by B.A.S.E. are frozen for 4 seconds. Each enemy can be frozen once every 15 seconds." B.A.S.E. will be explained later, but being "snared" is a status effect that slows the afflicted opponent for 6 seconds, in this case by 15%. Frozen is a status effect as well that, as you can guess, freezes the opponent in place. I left out the Standard version of this perk since it's just an inferior version of this one that's only applicable in a team setting where Ice King isn't the commander in charge.

- B.A.S.E.: "Place B.A.S.E. to reinforce attached structures with 60 Armor. Extends 4 segments from placement. Placed from trap wheel." Not sure what power/ability this falls under, but basically B.A.S.E. will boost the defenses of any walls/floors connected to it four a length of four segments out.

- Kinetic Overload: "Melee knockbacks and staggers trigger Kinetic Overload, dealing 25 base Energy Damage to nearby enemies. After melee critical hits, increases Melee Impact Damage by 10% for 5 seconds up to 5 stacks." This is more Statistics Amplification, but might warrant an upgrade in Striking Strength.

- Bull Rush: "The Constructor charges forward 3 tiles, collecting enemies on a shield, knocking them back at the end of the rush or when colliding with a wall. Does a base of 156 blunt physical damage." This is what it looks like in action. A shield should probably be added to Standard Equipment because of this.

- DECOY: "Deploy a D.E.C.O.Y. which distracts nearby enemies for 6 seconds." More Mind Manipulation.

- R.O.S.I.E.: "Deploy a mountable turret which deals 69 physical damage per shot and fires 7 shots per second. R.O.S.I.E. has 150 ammo." Your average player has 100 health, so this is easily a Small Building level threat. Don't think this is a new power or ability, but add R.O.S.I.E to Standard Equipment.

Do these upgrades sound good?

Can you clarify what you want to change and add specifically?

Sure. For powers/abilities, limited Status Effect Inducement (through Frozen Castle), limited Paralysis Inducement (through Frozen Castle), and limited Matter Manipulation (since the Player gets it for similar feats) (through building walls, stairs, ceilings, etc. in Save The World, as well as building B.A.S.E., D.E.C.O.Y., and R.O.S.I.E. in seconds).

A note in Attack Potency that he's Small Building level+ with the Ice Scepter. (Not in the OP, but realized it should be there.) I'll make a CRT for the Pickaxe later.

A shield, B.A.S.E., D.E.C.O.Y., and R.O.S.I.E. should be added to Standard Equipment.

Paraphrased explanations of all of these perks under Notable Attacks / Techniques.

Then some category additions.

Also, I'll add a gallery to visually clarify his powers/abilities.

Okay. I suppose that seems uncontroversial to add to the page.

Back