• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ialda Baoth (Mahou Sensei Negima!) Infinite Speed Question.

So, I’m only doing this because I don’t know where else to ask it, or if there even is a place to ask questions like these.

She’s rated as Infinite Speed in her Avatar on Agartha due to this reasoning.
My question is simple, and I’m not implying it needs to be removed, or even thought about it. I’m simply curious to if there’s more evidence, and if not what the argument behind this is.

Q ~ So, “He’s fast, I’m going at Lightning Speed, and he’s just as fast, or faster.”...”Of course! If the entire asteroid is his body, he can appear instantly anywhere on its surface.”

Was this all the evidence needed for Infinite Speed? I’ve just recently found out we usually say an instant refers to 1 second, so what gave this one the Tiering of Infinite Speed, which as most know is Speed = D / 0 Time.
Unless I’m missing something, I’m just curious, and bored.
So please don’t get all snippy, or angry with me in the coming comments. 😅😅😅

Dunno about this verse but

instantly anywhere, i think its qualified to infinite speed, btw we must evaluated case by case to reach infinite speed by that feat

instantly anywhere, i think its qualified to infinite speed
I’m only curious because the prior wording has the other character thinking he’s only just faster than his Lightning Speeds, and because of this ~
must evaluated case by case to reach infinite speed by that feat
I agree 100%, which is why I’m wondering if there was any other backing evidence, or any other feats to support it.
Otherwise that’s an intensely bold claim to put on a profile, this thread was more so just to enlighten me if there was anything I was missing.

Tbf the Lightning speed is just here to say "I'm crazy fast but I can't blitz him!!!!", Negi himself is way faster than lightning at this point.

We dont see much of Ialda on the Asteroid, and she's a weird character who likes to act like the person she possess, so there's not much I can say. Here's another character talking about it.

So really if that's not enough for Infinite speed frankly I don't care, we can just put "Unknown" lol. Or just "Infinite travel speed".

So really if that's not enough for Infinite speed frankly I don't care, we can just put "Unknown" lol. Or just "Infinite travel speed".
Hm, with two instantly statements, I’d presume Infinite is likely, considering the context behind how she does it.

I would prefer “Unknown, Likely Infinite,” but I’ll survive either way in the end.

This shouldn't be Infinite speed, it should be Nigh-Omnipresence within Agatha, since Agatha is her body, so she can manifest anywhere within it.

Back