• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm... Seiya (particularly Level 15 Seiya) and Iaian are both comparable in terms of AP. Thing is besides his tier and speed, Iaian is just an ordinary knight. Sure, there's the ESP bit, but that isn't gonna do much against a guy who can see what you're all about.

Seiya, on the other hand, has two powerful fire techniques that he can put into good use just for their range, and given Iaian would just be that kinda guy who would rush into battle, I'd say Seiya wouldn't necessarily feel the need to go through a training regimen in order to take Iaian down. For real, Iaian's just an ordinary knight with a big ol' 8-A on his name.

so is that a vote for seiya? Also how fast are they both?

oh nvm, Seiya has ap and speed advantage.. dang... might be a stomp?

Phoenks said:
oh nvm, Seiya has ap and speed advantage.. dang... might be a stomp?
Ehh... Seiya's and Iaian's AP are 282.23 and 224.79 respectively. I dunno how that qualifies as an AP stomp, chief.

ah well i guess iaian might be able to take a few matches but this seems pretty 1 sided.

thats 1???

unless flashlight u also vote?

Okay, so Seiya's AP is largely nerfed. That might change things up a bit, especially since I've patched up the keys to split things up between Level 15 Seiya, Level 37 Seiya, and Seiya after training with Cerceus. Seiya is pretty capable of keeping his distance from Iaian, but I dunno how he's gonna handle Iaian physically.

Back