• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will no longer be participating in CRT's for the foreseeable future

I will no longer be participating in, or assisting directly with CRT's for the foreseeable future. If those who know me wish to ask me questions, I may still give my input however to them. If I don't answer right away don't take it as a slight, I probably haven't seen it, or forgot to respond. This does not mean I am never going to be on the wiki, but the CRT aspect of it is something I currently don't wish to participate in.

This is partially due to time constraints, as it is a heavy time commitment to monitor and respond to threads, especially prolonged ones that often go on for weeks, or even months. I currently probably spend on average an hour or two a day on wiki CRT related activities in one way or another. It may not sound like much, but when you have a busy personal life and other activities to attend to it adds up. That's 7-14 hours a week, 30-60 hours a month or 360-720 hours a year. I feel my time is better allocated elsewhere at this point.

Some other big reasons are due to massive staff favoritism and double standards in CRT's creating an environment I can't work in.

I still may post blogs from time to time, as I find them to be a good way to organize my thoughts and distribute arguments easily to others. If other individuals wish to make CRT's with them as the basis, I am fine with that, just please give the proper credit is all I ask if applicable. You can look forward to future blog posts about things such as infinite and immeasurable speed in DB, tier 1 arguments for DB, an extensive cosmology blog for DB (including games), maybe some less conservative but still reasonable scaling for DB for fun, and likely much more whenever I feel the need to document interesting arguments or debates. I might even start posting more YT videos soon with the time I will reclaim 👀

Contact me if you want more info on this, or just to chat about something. I'm available on Discord, or in DM's here (may not be on this site as often).

dragon-ball-dragon-ball-super-vegito-dragon-ball-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

That is all folks, have a good day, and good luck.

Last edited:
Nooooo!

You were a huge help in CRTs! Like, one of the best DB power scalers.

Though, I get where you're coming from. Most of the CRTs about DB have been time-consuming, and just go in circular arguments. Especially the Watagash's speed CRT.

Regardless, I hope you come back to it in the future, but until then, good luck!

Last edited:
Goodbye, Ryu.
I know it can be frustrating at times, but I really do hope to see you back on the wiki at some point. You're definitely one of the best DB scalers out there, and not having you around is definitely a big blow to the community.
I wish you all the best in any future endeavors, man. Take care!
2f0.gif

I was meaning to post before the previous thread, but I will say some peace.

I had no intention of driving you away this way, and I did not appreciate too much bluntness and tried to sympathize with the hard work you put in in the content revisions you have worked on. But take care and I hope RL goes well for you. Take care and welcome back here anytime.

200.gif

I am sorry to hear that, as you have always been a rational and constructive member in my view, so your continued help with content revisions would be very appreciated.

I am sorry if I contributed to driving you away. I just don't see any realistically workable alternatives to our current system.

You are always welcome here in any case.

Last edited:
I don't know you long enough to call you a friend, but you are one of the guys i respect most in this wiki, your hardwork and dedication deserve respect and cherish. And this is really, really sad that you decide to do this, a part of me relief that you just not want to involve in CRT anymore and still roaming around the wiki. But to be honest, i'm not really surprise you take this course of action, and probably, many more will take the same action in a foreseeable future if this doesn't change. I wish you luck in your life from now on, and free from burden this site place on you, and i'm really sorry for can't helping you in you last CRT that why i don't have heart to click "like" this thread, really sorry.

Can I just say man, idk if you see this or not but I found u 3 years ago from YT(im subbed). Your unprecedented, unparalleled work ethic and quality of work was somethin that the vs debate community as a whole definitely needed. I finally was able to make time to get a wiki for a few months now.

Its sad to see you bounce, but I fully understand and wish you the ultimate best. I and I'm sure soo many countless others are excited for the things to come from your peace of mind and well being, Bro.

Much much much love and respect man. When your told ur a G.o.a.t. , don't ever think its a lie cus man, u are the G.o.a.t🤝🏿🤝🏿🤝🏿🤝🏿🤝🏿🤝🏿🤝🏿🤝🏿

CRTs just suck to do for big verses, can't blame anyone for bailing on them, I certainly did.

I Respect your decision Ryu I think you are doing the right thing, & Yes I was waiting for your YouTube Videos for a long time, You will still make good Blogs here which of we can make CRT I know, & For not participating in CRTs you are doing the right thing due to your reasons above IMO wish you best luck & bring us new scaling, You contributed for DB very well & ik u will do so in future AS well

Back