• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I wanna create a Camp Camp verse.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Hello. My name is MaxForward.

You may know me from Joke Battles Wiki, but what you may not know is that I made a few edits here.

So, what I wanna do is exactly what the title says. I want to create a Camp Camp verse.

If you don't know what Camp Camp is, here's some context: https://campcamp.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Camp_Wikia And if you're too lazy to go there, I'll copy-paste the show's description: Camp Camp is an ongoing American Rooster Teeth 2D Animated comedy cartoon web series created by and from Rooster Teeth Productions' Jordan Cwierz and Miles Luna. Its first episode, "Escape from Camp Campbell", premiered on June 10th, 2016 on the Rooster Teeth website as part of their "Summer of Animation". It is about the exploits of a group of campers and their counselors during their stay at the horribly run-down Camp Campbell. It also primarily focuses on a young boy named Max who is forced to go to summer camp but makes two friends there who help him constantly torment their camp counselor, David. The show was first announced on April 1st, 2016 alongside the premiere of RWBY Chibi and the fourteenth season of Red vs. Blue. The first season originally consisted of 10 episodes. Two more episodes were ordered for the first season for a total of 12, due to positive reception. Typical episode running time varies from eight to twelve minutes.

Season 2 was announced on January 23rd, 2017 set to premiere on June 9th of 2017, almost one year after the first season debut.

The first episode aired for sponsors on June 10th, 2016. There are also a couple of trailers and a faux-advertising reel for the camp. The second season of Camp Camp was announced in February 2017 alongside the premiere of Day 5. The trailer premiered on May 25th, 2015 with the first episode of the second season premiering on June 9th, 2017.

The series is created by Jordan Cwierz, Miles Luna and is written by Kerry Shawcross, Gray Haddock and the former; it is directed by Jordan Cwierz. It stars Michael Jones as the voice of Max, Miles Luna as David, Elizabeth Maxwell as Nikki, Yuri Lowenthal as Neil and Lee Eddy as the voice of Gwen.

Because this is a 2D animated web series created by Rooster Teeth and includes a large number of the RT animation/production staff and crew who previously made X-Ray and Vav, it has essentially replaced X-Ray and Vav, which was cancelled after Ray Narvaez, Jr. was disinterested in reprising his main character for the third season. In addition to Ray stating that he would not reprise his role, Season 2 had a satisfactory ending, which led the Rooster Teeth X-Ray and Vav production staff to abandon work on the project, having shifted their focus to the "Summer of Animation" as top priority (RWBY Chibi, Red vs Blue Season 14, Camp Camp and RWBY Volume 4).

Season 3 was announced on January 17th, 2018 which later made its debut on May 25th, 2018.

Now that we got that long-as-heck description out of the way, I want to ask you something: Do you wanna help me out? Because you know, I can't do this on my own.

Thank you all for reading this.

Best yeets,

Max

(Whoa that was long)

I believe there's a few wall level feats everyone scales to David got hit by a bus and a Jeep, plus Harrison has created fire and made things disappear (not ap justifications on the last two just Powers), he's also done a few other things but it's been a while since I've watched the show

I knew they were wall level as soon as David got hit by a Jeep. I think magic kid (forgot his name) is going to be the only one really usable in fights but considering this is a show about camping that's not surprising.

Keeweed said:
I think magic kid is going to be the only one really usable in fights but considering this is a show about camping that's not surprising.
Actually Nurf, Max, Nikki, David, and Campbell himself do have some decent stuff too.

Max is the one with some crazy lifting feats for a 10 year old, I'm currently trying to calculate the time Max chucks Space kid over 10 feet out of a window with no difficulty.

Nikki has animal manipulation and actively does try to get into fights.

Nurf, is basically the seen as the toughest in the camp... not including yuh boy the Quatermaster

David actually scales to his durability because he punched someone so hard, that david hurt himself doing it. Also the guy was knocked out with one punch.

And Campbell casually killed two bears with only a knife.

Back