• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I think Alien X is at least 1-A High

Status
Not open for further replies.
alien x is high outerversal (by feats)

and omnipotent (by statemants)

alien x tanked the annihilaarg which can destroy infinite time streams and infinite dimensions and infinite sized universe. its a low outerversal feat.

he recreated everything that annihilaarg destroys.(meaning he created infinite dimensions , infinite time streams and infinite size universe) low outerversal

celestialsapiens can effect real world . he can change voice actors and art styles. high outerversal

alien xs dna pierced a barrier that keeps annihilaargs explosion low outerversal again

and by the statemants , alien x and all celestialsapiens are truly omnipotent. so boundless.

for infinite timelines: maltruant statemant
for infinite dimensions: dr.holliday statemant
for omnipotence: azmuth , paradox , duncan reulaou and matt wayne statemants
for barrier: contumelia statemant
for universe size: duncan reulaou statemant

0 scans... A poorly formed Op and explanation, Outeversal WANK... Disagree

Ok for a full debunk:

alien x tanked the annihilaarg which can destroy infinite time streams and infinite dimensions and infinite sized universe. its a low outerversal feat.

he recreated everything that annihilaarg destroys.(meaning he created infinite dimensions , infinite time streams and infinite size universe) low outerversal
That is not Low outerversal, that is 2-A, can u prove that these dimensions are ifninitely superior than the last, or that the dimensions here are not just referring to Universes. Also where are your sources?

celestialsapiens can effect real world . he can change voice actors and art styles. high outerversal
That is not an AP feat, that is just breaking the 4th wall

and by the statemants , alien x and all celestialsapiens are truly omnipotent. so boundless.
Being Omnipotent doesn't mean anything. And we don't use Omnipotent here

Ok for a full debunk:

That is not Low outerversal, that is 2-A, can u prove that these dimensions are ifninitely superior than the last, or that the dimensions here are not just referring to Universes. Also where are your sources?

That is not an AP feat, that is just breaking the 4th wall

Being Omnipotent doesn't mean anything. And we don't use Omnipotent here

2-A: Multiverse level+​

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.

Low 1-A | Low Outerverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions, or which have a size roughly analogous to them, such as uncountably infinite sets of hierarchical layers or planes of existence, most specifically ones whose amount of layers is comparable to the set of all real numbers, and are thus equated to the first uncountably infinite cardinal, ℵ1, for simplicity's sake.

breaking 4th wall doesnt make you manipulate entire franchise and change voice actors

yeah, it was unnecessary to say that.

for source:

azmuth and paradox in ultimate alien

duncan reulaou:

matt wayne:

in the last episode of omniverse series

breaking 4th wall doesnt make you manipulate entire franchise and change voice actors
That's still doesn't grant you a tier.

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.

Low 1-A | Low Outerverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions, or which have a size roughly analogous to them, such as uncountably infinite sets of hierarchical layers or planes of existence, most specifically ones whose amount of layers is comparable to the set of all real numbers, and are thus equated to the first uncountably infinite cardinal, ℵ1, for simplicity's sake.
And? You're evidence clearly doesn't prove that these dimensions are planes of existence, or whether they are infinitely superior to one another

That's still doesn't grant you a tier.

And? You're evidence clearly doesn't prove that these dimensions are planes of existence, or whether they are infinitely superior to one another
dude thats an effect on real world. its high outerversal (w/lowball:eek:uterversal)

alien x is high outerversal (by feats)

and omnipotent (by statemants)

alien xs dna pierced a barrier that keeps annihilaargs explosion low outerversal again

i think this seems amazing, but please, stop sending this large amount of scans, my computer cant open countless scans at once, i guess u should open 100 different threads, each one to each scan

Dimensions are synonymous with universes, destroying them doesn't mean destroying higher dimensions, you have to prove that.

Statements of of omnipotence are pretty meaningless, Eden can create an infinite number of "omnipotent" soldiers.

Could have sworn this topic was a discussion rule, have seen this many times over the years and i am not even a Ben 10 supporter, thought this was a F&G at first.

I'm using a computer from the year 2000 and the internet from McDonald's, imagine that.
I am using this smartphone to check the scans, it is a bit slow but it works ☺️

cel_2.jpg

yeah, it was unnecessary to say that.

for source:

azmuth and paradox in ultimate alien

duncan reulaou:

matt wayne:

in the last episode of omniverse series

To debunk the omnipotence: Omnipotence can simply mean "of great power". So unless you show proof of true omnipotence (and we know this isn't the case as it's stated Alien X isn't the strongest alien) this is an invalid point.
The infinite timelines statement isn't close to 1-A. It's more 2-A (and I don't even agree with that one)
I was gonna look into the infinite dimensions one but then it had Generator Rex and we don't use crossovers.

P.S. Statements don't mean anything unless backed by evidence or a good amount of sources. There are Ben 10 creators who have made claims that were fishy before.

With all this being said, I agree Alien X is Tier 0. GG nerds.

Anyways, this comes from a crossover that ben 10 had with that other serie right? i remember it, however, the context is parallel universes, the statement was this

''Ben was a cool guy, maybe I will find him again?''
then holliday answer ''With a infinite number of dimensions, math is not in ur side''

so, yeah, the context is just parallel universes

To debunk the omnipotence: Omnipotence can simply mean "of great power". So unless you show proof of true omnipotence (and we know this isn't the case as it's stated Alien X isn't the strongest alien) this is an invalid point.
The infinite timelines statement isn't close to 1-A. It's more 2-A (and I don't even agree with that one)
I was gonna look into the infinite dimensions one but then it had Generator Rex and we don't use crossovers.

P.S. Statements don't mean anything unless backed by evidence or a good amount of sources. There are Ben 10 creators who have made claims that were fishy before.

With all this being said, I agree Alien X is Tier 0. GG nerds.
true omnipotence > https://www.hizliresim.com/gp3rebj

https://www.hizliresim.com/nw2a1yh
https://www.hizliresim.com/29t9nns

the strongest alien statemant is outdated.
yes infinite timelines is 2-a but infinite dimensions is 2b high to low 1a

good source: azmuth and paradox and writers.

djw is not a writer. so his statemants are not reliable.
moa giving contradiction. so moa is not reliable too.

Okay, guys, I don't know if you are joking or not, but if yes then this should be in fun and games, not content revision.

This is practically a joke of a thread, in fact it should be closed at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back