• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I said it wrong ?

Ok. I did have discussed with my friends about conceptual , we did a lot of argument but i have specified the main point , so if i'm wrong plz checked for me.

1. Friend : "Just forced or overwhelmed concept type 3 by another concept type 3 does it can fit for type 2 ?"

Me : "No , it just type 3 but higher potency"

2. Friend : " Just have fantastical analogy look similar to concept type 2 but it's weird to me is still fine for type 2 ?

Me : "Can you put an example ?"

Friend : "This guy ...."

He put Yogiri Takatou

Me : "ahhhhh could you explain why ?"

Friend : "Ok this is to long.

First they were used analogy about the dome which encompassed concept it look weird to me , compared to real life people and dome , does the dome is transcended people ? No , the dome just covered them doesn't mean it's transcended them , oh oh maybe if not clearly enough then used universe and people , universe itself is much incomprehensible to people but it's still not transcended us in the same significant point as how concept type 2 unbound from reality , sorry this analogy is failed to me."

Me : "What about higher-order..."

Friend : "No exception , the side who could to explain is you , just said higher-order thing is not elucidated the significant point that i said above , if the higher-order that take precedence over the lower-order of concept type 3 then it just type 3 with higher potency like what your said "

Me: "Yogiri exist in the begining and the end of...."

Friend : "No , other ones have omnipresent since the start and end of universe does is it transcended universe ? , I guess no , your can be embodied concept type 3 and exist in such statement which is omnipresent feat."

Me: " What the significant point did your said ?"

Friend: "It's a statement would prove analogy of concept like plato cave , a feats from ID is not shown it , if you wanna use analogy to prove your concept feat , it should better to use something in same kind of plato cave."

Me: Got only a silence.

Sorry for a long conversation , doesn't me or friend said it wrong ?

Back