• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I quit editing and fixing my profiles as well as editing on the wiki

I've decided to quit fixing and editing my profiles.

3 of those are fine and no longer need editing anymore

but the top one and the bottom. I quit because i don't want to edit them or fix them anymore. (I've decided to have them deleted. those two) (both are obscure here. No one really talks about avatar nor carnivores here that much.

Besides, i'm not wanting to stop editing or fixing them because i'm lazy (i could just watch avatar again, but that's a pain in the ass for me, nor do i want to look for specific clips to get what i need for that profile), I just really don't want to because i just want to have fun here debating or going to the fun and games on the forum, not be some sort of worker on the wiki)

so there you have it. I'm done with working on my profiles and done with editing on the wiki. I'll still debate and have fun here. but i'm done here with working on the wiki. I'll still however point out a flaw in the wiki, if it's a locked page. so that someone else may fix it.

Last edited:
Which pages need to be deleted and why?

Which pages need to be deleted and why?

those two.

Because i'm confused with the hunters stuff. because new updates are coming and will make things worse. (because what started out normal for the three newest games. the last one will, i think i'm not sure, Put stuff that will change it differently. It will become unorderly. as if the last one has different info and stuff. then the three will not be the same and i will have to make even more changes and i don't want that.

trying not to lie, i want to be honest. but it's hard ant.

as for jake, again trying to be honest, it's because i'm not sure if his gun is standard or not. and given the fact i just want to debate here and have fun, i don't have time to go through movies and clips to get that info.

and i haven't gotten the speed calc. to know if he's peak human or whatever. i honestly just give up and i don't care about these two anymore.

i just want them to kick the bucket. no one even uses these two anymore.

Sorry to hear that you've lost your passion for editing. Best wishes!

thanks

i actually did once make a thread involving jake

but i want it removed because i'm not sure if jakes gun is standard or optional.

besides if it is. you can't remove standard equipment that makes you 9-B. i didn't put a separate key for it.

and again. i'm not going through that again watching the movie and clips to see if it is standard or not.

also i soon got lots of college work to do. so editing is not a good idea. i might still debate and all that for fun.

but editing/wiki work. is a no no.

I just want to stop fixing/editing my own profiles. and enjoy both life outside and on this forum.

i might consider fixing other profiles. but i'm going to ask someone else if it's a locked profile.

if it's not. i'll just let someone else edit and correct.

Back