• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I mAdE a 10-a StOmP a TiEr 0 lOl

Actually a similar matchup happens in the Community Death Battle of Death Battle Cast Ep 92.

And Ben 10 won.

If it's still fiction, Writer is still omnipotent. He can't ******* lose. Stop trying to give Ben a win, lmao.

Ben exists in this "reality" that we're imagining.

Jawsome274 said:
If it's still fiction, Writer is still omnipotent. He can't ******* lose. Stop trying to give Ben a win, lmao.
Ben exists in this "reality" that we're imagining.
The Writer also exists, and can exist him out of this reality :)

Look at the board it's on

That said, the Writer wins via several reasons:

1: The Writer is a collective of all the DC writers, of which there's a lot. Some are bound to be stronger than Ben, and even if not he's not beating that numbers advantage.

2: Security: DC is a large cooperation and probably has this as a result. I don't think 10-A Ben will defeat all of DC's security.

3: The cops: Worse comes to worst, the police are called, and ben is arrested. Now you may be wondering, "why doesn't Ben have this option"? Well, Ben is a delinquent, clearly, while the DC writer is made up of respectable members of society who provide entertainment to millions. The writer has an advantage here, and as such is more likely to use this hax first. Note that the NYPD once stopped one of Dargoo's 9-B matches, they can beat a 10-A.

That insult is bizarre enough that I guess I'm contractually obliged to go give an opinion on 2 chars I barely know, be right over

You lying piece of horse hay inside of a unicorn sock, you didn't be right over, ok done derailing, wait this is fun and games, so heck you Wookiee.

The writer erases Ben (a fictional character that is) with his pencil, goes home from work, gets drunk, yells at his wife in front of his kids, eats dinner, goes to bed, wakes up and heads to work

GG

Writer is a human so in Real World Terms Writer is Average Human level and Ben 10 is just ficción in RW so Writer stills Stomp lol XD

Back