• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know. You're a ******* disappointment! LANGUAGE! (GRACE)

first i'm happy too that they are finally been upgraded

second i think Cap should take this:

while weaker, Cap is far more skilled than him, and his lasers can be countered by the shield wich will reflect it back at Homelander, and even if hit, Cap can still regenarete from it, and he has the stamina to keep up with him

so i will vote Cap

Homelander has slightly higher AP and LS here so steve might have an issue if he tries to go for grabs, but iirc neither Homelander or Cap are much of a grappler.

Cap is far more skilled and likely has better stamina/willpower than homelander. Shield also gives cap a pretty hefty advantage here. Like Popted mentioned, it lets him get around homelander's lasers pretty easily as well as no-sell any and all of Homelander's attacks. It'll also limit Homelander's ability to zone out cap. The shield has higher AP than cap himself as well, being capable of damaging enemies stronger than him.

Voting for cap

Homelander has slightly higher AP and LS here so steve might have an issue if he tries to go for grabs, but iirc neither Homelander or Cap are much of a grappler.

Cap is far more skilled and likely has better stamina/willpower than homelander. Shield also gives cap a pretty hefty advantage here. Like Popted mentioned, it lets him get around homelander's lasers pretty easily as well as no-sell any and all of Homelander's attacks. It'll also limit Homelander's ability to zone out cap. The shield has higher AP than cap himself as well, being capable of damaging enemies stronger than him.

Voting for cap
^ Voting for Cap for these reasons as well!

Back