• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know your voice? (Mash vs Xenovia Quarta)

Last key Xenovia, Galahad Mash, speed equal, 50 meters apart, in Chaldea.

Mash: 0
fate-grand-order-mashu-kyrielight-devushka-vesna-shchit-sudb.jpg

vs

Xenovia Quarta: 0
d6mfl2c-447c9c0f-ae82-4239-bf2d-6e244dd67548.jpg

Last edited:
What can Xenovia do to bypass Mashu absolute defense?

Also i wonder is there any DxD supporters that still around?
She can't bypass her NP but her durability negation should let her hurt Mash the rest of the time.

Hope so, after this I also thought in do a match between her and Kiyo that both also have the same seiyuu.

I checked it and it's a limited dura negation, so i need more info about it

Well, the major DxD supporters are'nt in this site anymore (Earl retired while Ion is vanished), so it would be hard to find the rest of them

Well, the major DxD supporters are'nt in this site anymore (Earl retired while Ion is vanished), so it would be hard to find the rest of them
I try to contact them? The first in the list is Elizhaa, she participate in vs? I think I never saw her in a match.

Back