• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have no idea what this ability is...a little help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was thinking about Gravity Manipulation, then Density Manipulation and at last I ended up confused... What do you think?

When you say Fate you mean the fact that they aren't able to regain their weights until they solve their questions... also I don't think that the old man is able to give them any Fate but more likely he was just saying he knows what solves their questions, not how to do it.

Is this about that they weren't able to bow down? I think that this was simply supposed to be symbolic regarding their lack of proper conviction to become disciples, rather than a supernatural power, but am not certain.

Is this about that they weren't able to bow down? I think that this was simply supposed to be symbolic regarding their lack of proper conviction to become disciples, rather than a supernatural power, but am not certain.
The conclusion that I reached is that it is due to fate intervening as what the heavenly lord said is

It just looks like random meditation and peace of heart stuff.
Well it did take them 7 days and 7 nights of meditation to sort their shit out but however this just happened out of nowhere and the old ass man said he wasn't the one doing it, but however as the heavenly lord of primordial being once said, everything has its fate, so it could be outside forces interfering.

Well it did take them 7 days and 7 nights of meditation to sort their shit out but however this just happened out of nowhere and the old ass man said he wasn't the one doing it, but however as the heavenly lord of primordial being once said, everything has its fate, so it could be outside forces interfering.
There's nothing implying that fate played a role in that scene. Just deep meditation.

I cannot help you with this issue. It was left far too ambiguous.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?
well, yeah i think so, cuz Chinese film love to said thing about power like: because you have evil hearts and soul, you failed to do this or that, or you can't defeat me, this and that, etc.......it is really "abstract" and "vague"

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back