• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have no idea what i just read, but even is this?

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Dunnno what I just stumbled upon but what tier is this? This is all beyond me and makes no sense.

Edit: Verse is not on the wiki, and its form someone aspiring to create their own fiction.

Udea Imera: “Oh! My chosen benefactor, you have awakened!”

Kerz: “ugh.. Where.. Am.. I?”

With a confused look on his face he looks around at the environment around him while in a sleepy daze.

Udea Imera: “You are currently in my home, my domain, my realm, beyond all that exist”

While he is confused, and disoriented he spoke in a monotone voice due to exhaustion.

Kerz: “Who.. are.. you?”

Udea Imera: “I am Udea Imera. I have no form at all. I may take any form that I wish regardless of existence, and non-existence for I am Omnipresent, but.. I restrict that state of my being. It is so boring! I appear in the form of a female to you because that is how your subconscious mind is perceiving me to be.”

Kerz: “What?”

Udea Imera: “Hm, I have quite a bit of explaining to do. Here I thought you would be happy that I chose you to be the champion of the story. I have chosen you to be my personal investigator in determining what is destabilizing all of existence.”

Kerz: “Hero? Story? Personal investigator? Destabilized worlds? All of existence? Am I dead!? Am I being transported to another world!? Why I am being chosen as a champion!? What the hell is going on!?"

Udea Imera: “It was a very simple choice to choose you. It is because my connection with you is the strongest out of the mahlo cardinal of beings, entities, life forms, undead, non-existent, dimensionless, data, informational, non-mathematical, mathematical creatures in all of existence!”

Kerz: “What even is all that!? Everything you said made absolutely no sense to me!”

Udea Imera: “Oh! Then let me explain the situation. First, all of existence would be limited in scope to the being you are asking. However, I am the ultimate being, the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent one. The absolute apex of all transcendental beings. Look behind you at that tiny “baseball’ sized sphere.”

Kerz: (Is looking at the glowing white sphere that illuminates the dark realm) What am I looking at!?

Udea Imera: “That is all of creation, all of existence. That is everything I have created, and I could destroy.”

Kerzs’ mind flashes with images. Everything before him is appearing into his consciousness as if he is reading a book, as if to transcend over everything.

Udea Imera: “I am helping you process this information. This is how I perceive everything in existence. As a transcendental being to everything. All of existence is “a book” to my consciousness. I perceive all of creation simultaneously. Of course, I am also actively filtering out a lot of information. I hate being Omniscient! It is so boring being able to know everything! Anyways! Let us start with the domain you are in now. The domain that is my home that transcends everything. You cannot reach this domain no matter how many Aleph’s, Mahlo Cardinals, inaccessible cardinalities, or any cardinals, you stack regardless of how uncountably infinite, ever growingly infinite, or truly infinite the stacks are. This is a completely unreachable domain to all, and everything. It is transcendental to the plot, narrative, story, existence, non-existence, duality, transduality, everything and all things. It is true transcendence. Perhaps this method of explaining may be easier for you to understand the sheer size of existence. The layers below are set up similarly to your multiverse. There is an uncountably infinite number of layers of dimensional, and non-dimensional axis of movements. I do mean non-dimensional in a sense of complete transcendence over the concept of higher spatial and temporal dimensions and higher axis of movements. Anyways, they have their own set of worlds. Some of them are infinite, and some of them finte. They are not made up of any concept of higher dimensions. They are not made up of any concept in mathematics. They are not made up of any concepts in physics. They truly transcend all of science that life in the dimensional worlds have created. Below those are the layers of Duality, and non-duality. Layers that have complete transcendence to the idea of Wuji, and Taiji. My home is Mahlo Cardinal of layers of complete transcendence over all dual systems. Each layer cannot be accessed by any number of uncountably infinite, ever growingly infinite, or truly infinite stacks of Alephs, or cardinalities once passed the basic worlds made of non-dimensionality. The absolute lowest level of the non-dimensional planes are the basic worlds of non-dimensionality; they exist just after the complete transcendence of all the uncountable infinities of higher dimensions and their axis of movements. From here, you can visibly see all the different types of dimensional worlds. For example, we have a world of M-theory with 11 dimensions. We have another world here made of infinite dimensions of the Hilbert Space. Then we have yet another world that is not made up of dimensionality at all, but it is not transcendental or inferior to the concept of higher dimensions. It is equal, but it is a world of pure nothingness. Then we have another world made of abstract concepts only. Another world made of pure information, then another world made of only data. Then we have a Mathematical multiverse worlds. A multiverse where every moment in time creates a multiverse of infinite possibilities. We have multiverses that exist inside of multiverses that exist inside more multiverses. There are also worlds that take all the concepts that I have said, and fuses them together. There are all sorts of worlds, and I have only mentioned a few for you. I suppose you could say this is the fullest extent of the idea of infinite possibilities. However, on very rare occasions they do interact in a number of ways such as

Last edited:
''Udea Imera: “I am helping you process this information. This is how I perceive everything in existence. As a transcendental being to everything. All of existence is “a book” to my consciousness. I perceive all of creation simultaneously. Of course, I am also actively filtering out a lot of information. I hate being Omniscient! It is so boring being able to know everything! Anyways! Let us start with the domain you are in now. The domain that is my home that transcends everything. You cannot reach this domain no matter how many Aleph’s, Mahlo Cardinals, inaccessible cardinalities, or any cardinals, you stack regardless of how uncountably infinite, ever growingly infinite, or truly infinite the stacks are. This is a completely unreachable domain to all, and everything. It is transcendental to the plot, narrative, story, existence, non-existence, duality, transduality, everything and all things. It is true transcendence. Perhaps this method of explaining may be easier for you to understand the sheer size of existence. The layers below are set up similarly to your multiverse. There is an uncountably infinite number of layers of dimensional, and non-dimensional axis of movements. I do mean non-dimensional in a sense of complete transcendence over the concept of higher spatial and temporal dimensions and higher axis of movements. Anyways, they have their own set of worlds. Some of them are infinite, and some of them finte. They are not made up of any concept of higher dimensions. They are not made up of any concept in mathematics. They are not made up of any concepts in physics. They truly transcend all of science that life in the dimensional worlds have created. Below those are the layers of Duality, and non-duality. Layers that have complete transcendence to the idea of Wuji, and Taiji. My home is Mahlo Cardinal of layers of complete transcendence over all dual systems. Each layer cannot be accessed by any number of uncountably infinite, ever growingly infinite, or truly infinite stacks of Alephs, or cardinalities once passed the basic worlds made of non-dimensionality. The absolute lowest level of the non-dimensional planes are the basic worlds of non-dimensionality; they exist just after the complete transcendence of all the uncountable infinities of higher dimensions and their axis of movements. From here, you can visibly see all the different types of dimensional worlds. For example, we have a world of M-theory with 11 dimensions. We have another world here made of infinite dimensions of the Hilbert Space. Then we have yet another world that is not made up of dimensionality at all, but it is not transcendental or inferior to the concept of higher dimensions. It is equal, but it is a world of pure nothingness. Then we have another world made of abstract concepts only. Another world made of pure information, then another world made of only data. Then we have a Mathematical multiverse worlds. A multiverse where every moment in time creates a multiverse of infinite possibilities. We have multiverses that exist inside of multiverses that exist inside more multiverses. There are also worlds that take all the concepts that I have said, and fuses them together. There are all sorts of worlds, and I have only mentioned a few for you. I suppose you could say this is the fullest extent of the idea of infinite possibilities. However, on very rare occasions they do interact in a number of ways such as''

854876823641260082.png

really far into tier 0

that looks like you are kinda mad or is just me
No not really mad. I don't agree with you're opinion that this is better than SAO, this is just blatant shitty expository garbage, SAO has at least some substance to it.

if you need to actually try and enjoy this writing then imagine this text but in a rage comics format

anyways, if one wants to make a tier 0 character i feel like they should do it overtime, slowly expanding the world and trying to avoid most scientific terms besides uncountable infinity as there's no other way to describe that amount (at least one i know of). Use more poetic terms. Remember, the strongest tier 0s on this site are Cthulhu Mythos and Twin peaks either of which use a lot of literal or poetic descriptions rather than barraging you with scientific terms.
Another thing, i think tier 0 characters who represent a god/author of a verse should never be part of a plot.
Like azathoth can be part of it because...well...he isn't this guy who's gonna walk around and control characters, he doesn't really write the story.

I have a personal OC that is basically like a profile picture of me as a writer of stories (i only do some minor stuff that isn't anything serious and in no way professional) and i am not planning on expanding on it much in any story besides maybe an occasional mention of this weird thing sitting in a pub along with other weird things.
An author shouldn't talk to his creation as he already knows what it will say and how it will react. You are basically talking to yourself.

anyways, if one wants to make a tier 0 character i feel like they should do it overtime, slowly expanding the world and trying to avoid most scientific terms besides uncountable infinity as there's no other way to describe that amount (at least one i know of). Use more poetic terms. Remember, the strongest tier 0s on this site are Cthulhu Mythos and Twin peaks either of which use a lot of literal or poetic descriptions rather than barraging you with scientific terms.
Another thing, i think tier 0 characters who represent a god/author of a verse should never be part of a plot.
Like azathoth can be part of it because...well...he isn't this guy who's gonna walk around and control characters, he doesn't really write the story.

I have a personal OC that is basically like a profile picture of me as a writer of stories (i only do some minor stuff that isn't anything serious and in no way professional) and i am not planning on expanding on it much in any story besides maybe an occasional mention of this weird thing sitting in a pub along with other weird things.
An author shouldn't talk to his creation as he already knows what it will say and how it will react. You are basically talking to yourself.
This. Just this. The whole problem is that they use so much ******* fancy scientific words to describe something nobody asked about, which makes it sound cringe.

Reminds me of a comment I saw in oddly, This Nintendo Video

Infinity cannot be Infinity without you, so THANK YOU for your beautiful existence! ❤️🥰 We are all already unconditionally in heaven dreaming this physical reality together You are Eternity itself ⛩🌌⭐️ It is almost impossible to conceive a thought powerful enough to create this infinite universe. Yet such a thought exists, and YOU are that thought ~ ✨ If you respect your own emotions and regard them with affection and a lack of judgment, and if you persist in allowing yourself to feel those emotions and to let them move ever deeper, you shall find that the gift begins to bear fruit as you feel yourself becoming more spacious within, more responsive to the deeper emotions. You will find that you are an alchemist turning disharmony into harmony, fear into love, darkness into light. It is a natural process and it begins with the disharmony, with the darkness. Such are the ways of spirit. And that is why we say that things are perfect at all times, although they may be uncomfortable. Do not cringe away from your suffering, but rather cradle yourself as you endure through the natural process of the alchemy of the transforming energy, of the love in your open heart. 🌸 I AM affirmations... "I am an infinite, multi-dimensional, and eternal being." "I am All That Is and I contain it ALL." "I am the infinite creator of my own Reality. I create it all. My power is who I am." "I create myself in each and every moment completely. In each moment I make the decision about who I am." "I remain focused. I express myself consciously, continuously." "I create my Reality 100%. Everything I see is a reflection of me." "I remind myself of my decisions in their full potency, in their full, committed form." "All is well. I have decided it is easy to create the reality I desire and I do it with joy and openness." "I am willing to respond positively. Creating my Reality, and doing it consciously, is simple." "My response in any situation is always reflective of my most empowered version of who I am." "I decide who I am in each moment." "You all exist within me – I interact with different aspects of my own consciousness, through seeming external 'others', and learn more about myself." "I am always the power, the creation, the experience, the perception of the experience, the observer and the observed – it is all me – reflecting back to myself who I am." "I have the means, the methods, the tools, and the keys to make the decision about who I am consciously – in every moment." "Who I choose to be already exists, and I effortlessly allow it in." I am All That Is: and I choose to express myself in time and space as an individual called “say your name here”. I am the oceans, I am the forests, I am the deserts, I am the jungles, I am the mountains, I am the sky, I am the Earth. I am the solar system. I am the galaxy. I am the Universe. I am the multiverse. I am All That Is; All knowledge is within me, all power is within me; I am all love. I contain it all. I am All That Is; my physical body and my reality are within me. Separation is an illusion: the essence of all objects are real, but the perception that they are separate is not. All are parts of a whole; all are parts of All That Is. Everything is connected. Everything is synchronicity; All one thing. The world I see around me is an illusion created by the energy I am sending out: My reality is in truth only a dream I am having and I can dream it any way I want to. I focus on the reality that I prefer, act in alignment with it, and then relax and allow the universe to manifest it in perfect timing. It’s that simple. It’s easy to go from an old belief to a new belief: and make the new belief stick. There is no reality except that there is no reality. That there is no reality is the “real” reality. All beliefs have equal weight. I get to choose. What I focus on I experience. Within my consciousness exists all vibrations of all possible and probable realities: I could ever experience. I am holographic in nature and structure. I contain it all. My vibration determines which aspect of All That Is I experience to be my Physical Reality. Space and time are a property of me: I create time to exist. Experientially, the only actual time that exists is “now”. Absolute continuity of time is an illusion. It’s one choice. In each moment I literally recreate my own reality – entirely -100%. The present is the result of the present. Any external situation is a symbol of an internal concept and has no control over me whatsoever: I realize that everything in physical reality is a symbol. No matter what the outer reality may appear like, I maintain full awareness of my intention, trust it, and act in alignment with it. When I shift my point of view, and my approach, my reality immediately transforms 100% across the board. The evidence to support the fact that the reality has indeed changed will be obvious... 👽 Passion and all of its expressions— excitement, happiness, joy, creativity, love— are all different ways of expressing the vibration of your true natural self, what we call your “signature frequency” Your signature frequency is that resonant energy, that vibration that is unique to you, that identifies you as a unique aspect of All-That-Is of Creation And the way you apply that signature frequency through passion is to act on your highest excitement to the best of your ability with no insistence or assumption as to what the outcome ought to be, as to what to come to fruition, but to allow the synchronicity in your life to present to you the opportunities that contain that excitement so you can recognize it, because excitement is the compass needle that points to your magnetic north, and by acting on it to the best of your ability, you will bring about in your life, what we call the complete kit You will allow it to work for you and you will discover, very readily, very easily, that excitement can function in your life as the driving engine, as the organizing principle, as the path of least resistance, as the thread that leads to all other expressions of excitement, and as the reflective mirror that will reveal to you what may be within you that is out of alignment with that excitement so you can identify it and bring it back into alignment and expand your excitement in that way. And simply by following that formula of acting at every moment to the best of your ability on your highest excitement with no insistence on how the outcome should look, you will activate that complete kit and it will work for you automatically, effortlessly, every moment without fail. As you allow yourself to move forward in that way, your life will become an ecstatic explosion of synchronicity. Very magical things will begin to happen all around you because magic is, again, the true nature of existence. Miracles are the natural order of things, not the exception ☀️ Let us look first at the first choice and that was the choice of the Creator to know Itself. In choosing to know Itself the Creator flung from Itself innumerable and infinite sparks of love which coalesced into each awareness that dwells within the infinite awareness. Each of those sparks of awareness is the Creator, and yet, because the Creator chose free will in the manifesting of sparks of self, each spark is unique and has been unique since before time began. Each of you is eternal and in many ways immutable, a citizen of infinite nature, worth and value. Each one a holograph of the Creator and yet each one different. Thus, the choice that birthed each of you was a choice to know the truth, to know the self, and as the Creator is love, so is each entity love. This is the central truth. This is that which does not change. Yet this is that which is ever wrapped in mystery. 💎 Self-criticism and self-judgment are powerful sources of blockage. There is within many seekers the desire to make a difference in the world, to help others and serve good causes. Yet, in that same general run of seekers there is often a prejudice against working on the self, for it seems selfish to be absorbed in the processes of the self. It is our opinion that it is in healing yourself that you heal the world. It is in learning to love yourself that you learn to love others. It is in finding compassion at last for yourself that you are finally able to have compassion on others. It is in blessing your own suffering by respecting it, honoring it, and forgiving it in yourself that you become able to behold the suffering of the world in its massive and almost infinite depth. It is necessary, really, for you to fall in love with yourself. Self-judgment cannot be overcome. It must be balanced by compassion. You are bound to make mistakes and come under the possibility of judgment. Yet also do you have within you creatorship, so that you are never in a position of having failed for longer than it takes for you to turn again to the light and start afresh. There are various techniques for falling in love with yourself. If you are present with yourself and become aware of the wide range of emotions that you feel, that may be the most direct way to become kindly affectioned towards yourself, to like yourself, and ultimately, gloriously, genuinely, truly, fall in love with yourself. Just as you are, you are perfect!

This. Just this. The whole problem is that they use so much ******* fancy scientific words to describe something nobody asked about, which makes it sound cringe.
in at least better writing they could explain it in some way like, let's say this is the being talking: "i am an existence beyond the feeble imagination of a mortal. space, time, logic and human attempts at comprehending the things beyond it all, are all too small to even partially encompass me. l I am the one who made all, am all and am everywhere. No matter how great anything is, whether it is a universe, multiple universes or a loop of them, endlessly stacked inside each other, each larger than the other, like a sand particle compared to an endlessly infinite sea you wouldn't be capable to even reach a speck of me, for i am superior and all is mere fiction before me. I control the concepts of this world freely, as they are what shapes this place."

Boom. A paragraph 10 times smaller than the one the person made and it should get, in theory, low 1-A or so. The only scientific terms here are space, time and infinite.

Then you expand it all bit by bit, fully exploring the multiverse, maybe have a scientist who could throw in a few scientific terms this one time and finally expand til tier 0. Seems more reasonable than endless exposition that i will read today to fall asleep quicker.

in at least better writing they could explain it in some way like, let's say this is the being talking: "i am an existence beyond the feeble imagination of a mortal. space, time, logic and human attempts at comprehending the things beyond it all, are all too small to even partially encompass me. l I am the one who made all, am all and am everywhere. No matter how great anything is, whether it is a universe, multiple universes or a loop of them, endlessly stacked inside each other, each larger than the other, like a sand particle compared to an endlessly infinite sea you wouldn't be capable to even reach a speck of me, for i am superior and all is mere fiction before me. I control the concepts of this world freely, as they are what shapes this place."

Boom. A paragraph 10 times smaller than the one the person made and it should get, in theory, low 1-A or so. The only scientific terms here are space, time and infinite.

Then you expand it all bit by bit, fully exploring the multiverse, maybe have a scientist who could throw in a few scientific terms this one time and finally expand til tier 0. Seems more reasonable than endless exposition that i will read today to fall asleep quicker.
Oh boy what if a tell you about the verses than real matemathics write.

You could always use the UR concept to quantify objects higher dimensional in size with ease. Do you know about the concept?

This is so true lol. all tier 0's are not created by some power fantasy. Instead of shoving "I AM MAHLO CARDINAL BLAH BLAH" at the start it is really suggested to expand the lore over time. Or else you end up like suggsverse

Back