• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I had to debate this, so now you do too: Sephiroth VS. The White Queen

Both of them are at their strongest 4-B keys and speed is equalized. Who will win?

Sephiroth:

The White Queen:

Inconclusive:

Dayum, the White Queen is pretty crazy. In all ways possible.

One thing Sephy would likely do is to try to screw with her if he finds out about her obsession with Kyosuke. And they seem to counter a lot of each other's abilities.

178 MegaFoe. Though it's a few times higher by Advent Children by virtue of being able to potentially stomp Cloud.

EDIT: Schnee is right, dem hax walls are what's gonna decide the victor.

Looking at her profile, she has Damage Transferring methods, Immortality, Healing and Resurrection to name a few things. She can deal with raw damage quite well, and unlike the main FFVII party, Sephy only negates up to Low-Mid Regenerationn.

There's also the Invulneravility to "Pure Physical Damage" but I don't know the details on that particular ability.

Why is it irrelevant when this guy can one-shot the Queen?

Because he probably won't

Regen+Can't be killed the same way twice means unless he literally turns her to blood with an AoE attack that doesn't get insta-rekt by her 1 billion space attacks, he's not killing her.

True, forgot about that

Anyway, WQ starts off with billions of spatial attacks at once, does he resist spatial manipulation?

Depends on the nature of the attack. He resists gravity manipulation, which probably helps if they're "crush you" type attacks, but it doesn't seem he resists straight-up spatial manipulation. I might be wrong, but going off the page, WQ's space attacks are mainly in beam form right? Just to give my two cents on the match, it looks like either of them could reasonably oneshot the other. I'm not sure what Sephiroth's normal regen level is, but mid-godly takes too much time to be applicable IIRC

On another note Sephiroth can negate her normal regen as even his crisis core key has low-mid negation

Well... Sephy's Low-High Regenerationn actually took several years. However, how quickly the Reunion works depends heavily on how scattered Jenova's cells are. When Sephiroth tried to rebuild his body the first time the fragments of Jenova's head had been scattered through the Planet by the Lifestream, her main body taken to Midgar at the other corner of the world and wasn't helped when Hojo's experiment put cells inside hundres of individuals the ended up wandering in different places as well.

If the cells are within the same place, the Reunion can be done in a few moments. This is moot however if the Queen's spatial attacks sends the pieces too far away or to alternate dimensions. His Mid-Godly has some muddy context, while it was very hard for him to pull himself together, it also was because the Lifestream was actively trying to erode his spirit as it was restoring it itself and he had to mutilate his own self to fully prevent it, which in the end what made him depend on his Remnants to find Jenova and resurrect as he had lost the memories of his appearance and everything related until he got them back. If he is killed in less than Mid-Godly fashion his spirit can endure on without big issues like in the original game.

It must also be noted that Sephiroth does open with Telekinesis and can quickly cast a spherical barrier to block attacks (then again, also moot if the Queen can dispel shields or her attacks pierce through them). How big is her AOE with the Spatial Mutilation of Carnage? Sephiroth can also teleport out of the way in theory, but not so much if the attacks home on the target or cover an area that's too large.

Her space attacks erase everything on the line of the attack. As in, the attack spans from the point her hand was when she attacked to the stars and beyond. She cuts space across the whole human world, afterall.

Ionliosite said:
Her space attacks erase everything on the line of the attack. As in, the attack spans from the point her hand was when she attacked to the stars and beyond. She cuts space across the whole human world, afterall.
Erase? Is it a form of Existance Erasure as well? Sephy doesn't resist that either. I'm still a bit confused about something, the attack does automatically cover behind her as well or does she need to aim the attack? Is it ublockable by barriers and such? All in all, Sephy can see it coming by virtue of his Mind and Memory reading which he always keeps active (and is strong enough to affect AC Cloud who already had endured the Lifestream's effects), his Clairvoyance may help him realize that, you know an octodecillion of space rending reality wiping cuts are heading his position, so him reacting is not entirely out of the question.

Another tactic he would use, is to disguse himself as Kyosuke by manipulating the senses and perceptions of the White Queen, if that would mean an effective psychological blow.

Her attack destroys space-time, but I wouldn't call it EE. She needs to aim the attack as much as any human needs to aim a punch. The attack canonically bypasses barriers that can take 3-C attacks.

Disguising himself as Kyousuke wouldn't work, the Queen's Kyousuke-tracking sensor would tell her he's not the real deal.

Hmmm... so the barrier is useless in the end, is no different from dispelling it altogether.

Kyosuke tracking sensor? Lol, poor guy XD Too bad though. Any other person aside Kyo that the Queen would be shaken up by confronting in one way or another, though?

If she needs to aim though, Sephy has a chance to counter or avoid with other abilites, be it with Telekinesis or Teleport to the Queen or outside her sight, I guess. Even if he resisted Spatial Manipulation, he certainly can't take a 3-C attack in any form and I doubt Space Time erasure of that magnitude would leave a trace behind.

Sephiroth still needs to hit.

Either way, like I said, WQ via 15 Spatial Yeeting him away and calling it a night

TartaChocholate said:
Kyosuke tracking sensor? Lol, poor guy XD Too bad though. Any other person aside Kyo that the Queen would be shaken up by confronting in one way or another, though?
Yeah, Kyousuke suffers a lot. Makes him pretty interesting tho. The only characters I know the Queen would have any kind of trouble seeing would be Shigara Masami and the Colorless Little Girl (Blood Sign), but she wouldn't feel anything from just seeing them if Seph doesn't perfectly copy their powers and personality.

@lonlionsite:

Yeah, I looked up a bit about Blood Sign, was surprised to find out the kind of role the Queen had. I knew she was a Yandere stalker for Kyo, but holy frig... poor guy. So much talent and skill rendered moot by her existance >_>;

Well, Jenova can thoroughly scan the mind and memories of a person in an instant and the masquerade ability tricks all the senses and perceptions of a person to make them see that person found in their memory. So Sephiroth can imitate their behaviour, knowledge, voice, memories, etc. He can't however imitate their powers or abilities. Jenova has the ability to mimic the powers of her enemies, but she gradually adapts and learns them for herself rather than create a copy right away.

And I insist on something, is impossible to dodge via Teleportation? Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting the White Queen's abilties, this is a genuine question out of ignorance as I am just learning about the Queen. Sephiroth's psychic abilities are (well... obviously) thought based, so his Telekinesis to restrain opponents, using the Masquerade ability and Teleporting can be done faster than a gesture, and as I mentioned, he always keeps his memory scanning active so he will know the Queen has Judgment Cut+ DX ready to end him and he will know the nature of the ability as something he can't block or tank.

Back