• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Am Speed - Kamen Rider Drive vs Raiden

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Zoom.

Nice Ride! vs Let 'er Rip!

Base Drive with Tire Abilities and Custom Cyborg Body Raiden. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

MXIjDe.jpg
a9cf6192a8cc0439dbae9f50ec19aa96.jpg

Be faster so Blade Mode blitz isn't a viable victory condition.

Yes but our rules state that in a speed equalized match, the naturally faster character cannot be speed blitzed by a naturally slower character via a speed amp. It just isn't a victory condition.

well crap....blade mode gg?
Raiden can't blitz Drive. If anything, Drive might blitz Raiden.

The only thing that's not in character is slowdown. He's the only character in the show that never used it. Any of his other ability is fair play. Although the thing is, this match might not even be possible. Drive is going to be upgraded in the future (And it's a BIG upgrade)

Last edited:
Raiden can't blitz Drive. If anything, Drive might blitz Raiden.

The only thing that's not in character is slowdown. He's the only character in the show that never used it. Any of his other ability is fair play. Although the thing is, this match make not even be possible. Drive is going to be upgraded in the future (And it's a BIG upgrade)
I don't understand, I thougth speed is equalize

Back