• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am new to this so here is my first matchup

Asriel Dreemur vs Zen'ō (First match I am making ever)

Please let me know what I am doing wrong in the discussion

Asriel uses a fraction of his power.

Speed =

Distance = 100 meters from each other on an empty earth

Victory Conditions: THE FIRST ONE FOR EACH - Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day.

Votes:

Asriel Dreemur (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Asriel_Dreemurr) - 3 (Planck69, Uniasha, Badrimoine2019)

Zen'ō (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zen'ō) - 0

Incon - 0

ZENOO
Maybe I am little but Little Godly

1449329581.kivwolf asrielfin
Asriel Dreemurr

Please let me know if I did anything wrong but let's us begin this battle.

Also let me know if this is stupid battle, and also let me know a few tips to pick better matches

So I will attempt to try to make at least one matchup a day. Between 2 people and follow this. (With the name link, Equal Speed, And Equal tier)

Kensaka said:
So I will attempt to try to make at least one matchup a day. Between 2 people and follow this. (With the name link, Equal Speed, And Equal tier)
Not this? Maybe not once a day but at least once in 2 to 3 days

Ok so let's begin this conversation of who will win between Asriel and Zen'ō

Bump (I will also bump once at most an hour)

K so let us begin this discussion (Hopefully some people come to discuss and I understand of it may not attract others like other popular matchups)

He would absorb his soul, How asriel would start off with (How he gained his power anyway) so not really a stomp also because zen'ō must raise a finger for EE

Yeah on his profile it says zen'ō must raise his finger and on asriel he can absorb souls

Well I know thats how he does start to gain power, (He absorbed all the souls of the monsters in the uunderground which is how he started his match with frisk but frisk had high amount of determination which I think made the player resist it).

So in a way, zen'ō can start off the match with raising his hand while asriel can start the battle off by attempting to absorb Zen'ō's soul

https://youtu.be/RH05QKkk6Q8 - 7:47 and asriel has soul absorption because if flower can do it, and this is flowey transformed then it would also be the soul absorption power to asriel Asriel also has save and load- Via flowey also has save and load and this is his transformation.

No wait he does; he has evey power flowey does. And I think asriel can win this - because he can save at the point of the beginning of the match and keep loading it before Zen'ō can raise his hand.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Zeno starts with erasing his opponent. If Asriel does not also start with something that swiftly kills his opponent, then this is a Stomp Thread in Zen'ō's favour.
Actually not a stomp, Asriel has save and load so he can save right at the beginning of the encounters (what he starts off with) and can load anytime before Zen'ō can fully raise his hand.

Well I do not remember Zen'ō erasing timelines but Asriel does and Zen'ō has to raise a hand in order to erase people so... Also I do remember the characters can somehow survive getting their saves erased (Frisk in the Omega flowey boss fight, he completely erased the player's save file and I do not know if asriel can scale from that)

Kensaka said:
Well I do not remember Zen'ō erasing timelines but Asriel does and Zen'ō has to raise a hand in order to erase people so...
Also I do remember the characters can somehow survive getting their saves erased (Frisk in the Omega flowey boss fight, he completely erased the player's save file and I do not know if asriel can scale from that)
This is literally how Zen'o killed Infinite Zamasu dude. It's like... Future Trunks Arc's whole conclusion.

Asriel has never passively lolerased someone unlike Zen'o though? At least none that I can recall. They DO erase save files but not nearly as trigger happy as Zen'o does.

I'm not talking about surviving a Save File being erased but rather preventing Asriel from LOADING back to that point in time. You can't Load if there's no Save to Load from.

But if Zen'ō takes the time to erase his save, then asriel can mostlikely absorb his soul before completely erasing the save, So Asriel cannot easily be erased because he can load the very beginning of the match before Zen'ō raises his hand and if Zen'ō tries to erase his save file then either 1 Asriel will always reload before Zen'ō attempt because it is not thought based or 2 absorbs Zen'ō's soul before he erases the save

Yes Loading has work befor in Undertale after timeline destruction

That would be an Incon Zeno will earse azzy and get back via loading and when he get back and he can't do anything for stop Zeno from Earsing him since Zeno just need raise his hands to erase

Lord JJJ said:

That would be an Incon Zeno will earse azzy and get back via loading and when he get back and he can't do anything for stop Zeno from Earsing him since Zeno just need raise his hands to erase
I do remember that

It does not say timeline erasure like it does for on asriel's page. I am not stating he cannot erase timelines I am saying that they probably should had wrote he had timeline erasure on his page like asriel because it is not listed.

Lord JJJ said:

So even if Zen'ō somehow erases the save file of Asriel, He can load to point before he tries to raise his hand to erase also Asriel MAY Win via Soul Absorption while repeatedly rewinding it before Zen'ō raises his hand - May idk if he would win otherwise would be incon.

Back