• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

I am leaving the wiki.

Yes, I can appreciate Antvasima's dedication to improve this place which is a good motivation for me to focus on things so I respect that. Despite how this place can get heated at times, Antvasima and staff members efforts for maintaining the enviroment's peaceful atmosphere is commendable as other sites are much worse when it comes to that.

Anyways..why are we even discussing all that over Bernkastelll leaving thread?

Alright, I came back from the dead to say some things, well, inbbrazil, there has something called Enem, that we need to do if we want to join in the university, it is a Test, i lost the chance last year, as I am dumb, the next enem will be in some weeks, which is also one of the reasons that i quit the wiki for a while, as it was stressing me out, so, after Enem, I guess i will be able to fully come back to the wiki, the second thing is, thanks everyone for the comments, as I didnt had the chance to thank some of the people that commented here after I leaved

This text has some grammar mistakes, of course, as I am not fluent and I'm currently too tired to fix

Alright, I came back from the dead to say some things, well, inbbrazil, there has something called Enem, that we need to do if we want to join in the university, it is a Test, i lost the chance last year, as I am dumb, the next enem will be in some weeks, which is also one of the reasons that i quit the wiki for a while, as it was stressing me out, so, after Enem, I guess i will be able to fully come back to the wiki, the second thing is, thanks everyone for the comments, as I didnt had the chance to thank some of the people that commented here after I leaved

This text has some grammar mistakes, of course, as I am not fluent and I'm currently too tired to fix
monkey-crazy.gif

Ah, sorry to hear about that unfortunate situation last year. While I myself am unaware of how Enem is supposed to work, Perhaps I did, but I forgot but I myself am always being reminded to prepare for another test that will determine how the rest of my life would turn out. That being the SATs. I just hope you are able to achieve success on Enem, as there are times where you have things you said that impressed me before. But just seeing respond at all brings me slight happiness, nonetheless.

Well Thats Great to hear!

Good Luck on your exams look forward to seeing you again!

Good luck on ya test man 😈 cant wait till yr back

This text has some grammar mistakes, of course,as I am not fluent and I'm currently too tired to fix
I know this feeling and I pray you pass with flying colours this time.

We all wish you luck this time and success.

Rez

University entrance exams can be a pain. Best of luck with your exams.

Cant believe I missed this but I am glad to hear that you came back just to say this! I am sorry for what happened before but all my wishes to you for succeeding enem. Win the exam and dont let it beat you like last time! We all believe that you can win this!! 👊

Ty

Also, in the next day (day 10), i will also log off again, because it is too close to the exams, and these few weeks will be basically too much foccus
Alright, I will log off starting from now, I will come back around day 28, since, Enem ends that day, cya everyone, also, I don't need to be blocked now, as I now have an exact day that I will be able to come back

So you will come back after 18 days? Anyways, take care and all the best!
Yeah, basically, Enem will have an exam in the day 21 (in 11 days) and day 28 (in 18 days), it wouldnt really be a problem to me to stay in the wiki if it was only the exam from the first day, but the problem is the one from the second day, as it have stuff like physic, math, chemistry etc, and I am really bad with it, so, I use all of these days to study to the second exam, even if the first one is way more close lmao, but the fact that I know a lot of things from the first exam makes me a bit more chill with it, but as I said, the second one is really hard to me, so, yeah, i will come back in 18 days, as the second exam happens in that day

Yeah, basically, Enem will have an exam in the day 21 (in 11 days) and day 28 (in 18 days), it wouldnt really be a problem to me to stay in the wiki if it was only the exam from the first day, but the problem is the one from the second day, as it have stuff like physic, math, chemistry etc, and I am really bad with it, so, I use all of these days to study to the second exam, even if the first one is way more close lmao, but the fact that I know a lot of things from the first exam makes me a bit more chill with it, but as I said, the second one is really hard to me, so, yeah, i will come back in 18 days, as the second exam happens in that day
Ah, I understand. Well I really wish you best of luck because this Enem is going to decide your future and how its going to be. This wiki will be there for long time, so dont worry about it. That dedication you have for studying for these exams makes me feel bad as I dont give much attention to studies even exams anymore 😓

But this is a good reminder for me to get interested back in studies. Anyways, we always have contact aside from this wiki so its all good

All the best wishes for you, regardless of what happens, then.

Yes, 90 questions, 45 about math and 45 about physic, chemistry and biology

and a small amount of time to do it, since, it has a really small time limit
Ah so like how general entrances exams for university are. So its based on general knowledge? Or some prescribed books to study?
I am legit hopeless about it
Dont be, thats the first step for the success.
well, currently it's 17:10 here (5:10 PM), I will keep my acc Online until time to sleep, and then, i will log out
Sure!

Ah so like how general entrances exams for university are. So its based on general knowledge? Or some prescribed books to study?
Yeah, Enem is exam to universities :v general knowledge about the subjects, aka everything else that envolves that subject, literally

Yeah, Enem is exam to universities :v general knowledge about the subjects, aka everything else that envolves that subject, literally
I’d say try to make summaries (but don’t just mindlessly summarize things either) and make sure you prepare with all sorts of exercises so you can cover a lot of topics. It’s also likely that you’ll find the topics that get questioned on the exams online.

Also like My_Area said, confidence is important, a little stress can be healthy but don’t panic or whatever when the exams come. Keep your cool and you’ll be fine.

I second this.

Currently dying in stats :// Easily that hardest subject I've ever taken.
Tbh, that's the hardest subject in university from what I've seen for now. Once I go higher I can possibly see more that's harder than it but for now statistics stomps all.

Hell nah. If there's anything out there more difficult than Stats, consider it Hell on Earth.
Correct. Mathematical analysis I and II and Linear Algebra are examples of that. Mathematical Basic Techniques as well. Don’t let the name of the last one fool you, it’s 4 hours of maths per day (for that subject) for 3 weeks straight to “get you up to speed”.
Well, of course there are subjects which can be harder than statistics but it all depends on which subjects you are good at, and which you aren't.
For the stuff I just mentioned it doesn’t kek, it’ll be hard (or you’ll at least have to put in the work) even if you’re a maths genius.

The pain from yesterday (first day of Enem) already ended, perhaps tomorrow, I will be offline again until day 28 (2nd Enem day)
Alr, i will disconnect now (smartphone) and i take some time to come back again, in the past days, i am sleeping only 1 hour in a day, and sometimes (like today) i just cant sleep at all, i am really stressed, so, i will take some time to come back, and in some hours, i will disconnect from PC

Last edited:
Alr, i will disconnect now (smartphone) and i take some time to come back again, in the past days, i am sleeping only 1 hour in a day, and sometimes (like today) i just cant sleep at all, i am really stressed, so, i will take some time to come back, and in some hours, i will disconnect from PC
finished the exams and im done with that shit, one of the worst experiences in my entire life that I feel like I could die right now I also slept mid exams
cat-fat.gif

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I also hope that things will work out well for you, and that you will rest a lot to recover now. Don't forget to exercise regularly though.