• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
All Might trugged his way through the mind numbing cold of the blizzard to reach his destination. It was all over the news how a record breaking snow storm had suddenly popped up in Tokyo. Many heroes suspected it to be the work of a villain, and a powerful one at that, given the storm's suze, so he decided to investigate. Yagi began to see the outline of a small figure in the distance and decided to quicken his pace.

"RUBY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sapphire called out. The two had gotten separated during a fight with a corrupted gem and she couldn't find her anywhere. Suddenly, a large hand pressed down on her head. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'll have to ask you to stop using your quirk." Sapphire looked around to see that in her panic she'd accidentally created a massive snowstorm. "Oh. Oh, dear. I'm so sorry." The hailing stopped and the clouds vanished. The large man seemed to relax. "It's quite all right. Normally, I'd let you off with a ticket, but given the scale if the damages, I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you." The man seemed genuinely apologetic, but Sapphire had no time. Ruby could be anywhere and she was still a bit shaken and panicked. "I - well, I can't! There's no time!" Sapphire sent up a wall of ice, hoping to simply block the human off so she could keep looking, but to her surprise, the large man simply punched through the wall with ease. Sapphire created a spike of ice and All Might lept a few meters away to avoid it. "I'm sorry that it came to this, it's clear you're upset, but one way or snother I'll make sure justice prevails!"

~

Both at Low 7-B.

Speed Equalized.

All-Might-Go-Beyond
vs.
Sapphireart

The AP advantage is nice, and All Might should be considerably more skilled in close quarters combat, but nothing is telling me All Might survives or resists being frozen.

I don't even know anything about All Might, I'm just here because Sapphire is finally being used for something. People should use her and Ruby more often.

So, I guess Sapphire wins via freezing him(?)

I mean Dargoo, doesn't All Might have the rather massive range advantage? I don't doubt he'd prefer getting close, but he isn't adverse to use his ranged options.

Oh yeah, All Might has shockwaves and air based attacks. Forgot about that.

All Might probably takes this via AP and range then.

SBA places them 4 kilometers away so it's not like it matters anyways.

Sapphire shouldn't be able to freeze him from that distance, though, while All Might can hit her with winds/shockwaves that would poof her in a couple of hits.

Seriously tho, why the **** is the page saying her best range feat is freezing a motel room? Also, can't she dodge the ranged attack with Precognition?

AM doesn't need to range "spam", though, and it isn't OOC to use ranged shockwaves/air to take out opponents.

Someone should update Sapphire's profile.

Actually, when did AM show a direct range of several kilometers with his attacks? The feat that gives him a range of several kilometers is from the air pressure of his punch not an actual offensive shockwave

WeeklyBattles said:
Actually, when did AM show a direct range of several kilometers with his attacks? The feat that gives him a range of several kilometers is from the air pressure of his punch not an actual offensive shockwave
The same could be said of Sapphire's storm.

He uses the same air/shockwaves to attack opponents directly, though. Hence why his storm feat isn't ED.

Also, even if he poofs her, she should be able to Regenerate in less than one day, which is the time required to count as incapacitation.

I don't see why All Might's attacks wouldn't shatter Sapphire's gem considering he's 4x stronger.

Dargoo Faust said:
SBA places them 4 kilometers away so it's not like it matters anyways.

Sapphire shouldn't be able to freeze him from that distance, though, while All Might can hit her with winds/shockwaves that would poof her in a couple of hits.
If you don't want me to respond to the "he could poof her" argument, then don't make the argument.

@Dargoo But when has his shockwave EVER shown to have a range of several kilometers? The most i remember it being is a few dozen meters at most

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo But when has his shockwave EVER shown to have a range of several kilometers? The most i remember it being is a few dozen meters at most
His shockwaves are what he uses to move all that air around, so yes.

And he's used the residual air from his punches to attack villains before, such as the one from the same feat.

Also Sapphire will see exactly what All Might can do and know how to react to it, her precog is far superior to Garnet's as rather than seeing possibilities, she sees exactly what will happen in any given situation

WeeklyBattles said:
her precog is far superior to Garnet's as rather than seeing possibilities, she sees exactly what will happen in any given situatio
Characters acting erratically like Ruby can surprise her, though; her future vision isn't infallable.

That put IDK how erratic AM's combat style is.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Proof?
The same exact feat where he caused the storm, as well as when he previously uses an air attack on the blob thing.

Also there is a very good chance that Sapphire will just play keep away due to seeing that All Might cant use his power for more than three hours

Sapphire has limitless stamina and knows every move All Might will make, she's more than capable of avoiding him

Well, if her Precog is good enough, she could just keep dodging until she can get close enough to freeze him; not sure if she's that good at dodging tho, but it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back