• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she doesn't know every move he can make. Again, she sees a singular timeline. That also doesn't help her with air blasts with a rather silly AoE.

Yeah limitless stamina is nice but the fight would end before all might runs out of time

Ice shields get one shotted

Precog allows her to see a singular time line and precog doesn't really help you dodge if you were incapable of doing so anyway i.e an omnidirectional shockwave

Flight also doesn't help because Ya know omnidirectional

Well, she does have that Enhanced Speed she uses for travel, but I don't know how quickly it would take for it to cross kilometers, since her page only mentions reactions and combat speed.

@Paulo Theyre starting 4 km away, she wouldnt need to cross km she already starts a good distance away form him

Yeah, still waiting for proof of that because ive never seen AM using an attack with range of more than a few hundred meters

Yes, the page is wrong. The storm being pulled in was a side effect of his punch causing a change in air pressure, it isnt the actual range of his shockwaves

Also, just want to point out that All Might definitely wont be using any of his massive attacks due to them being smack dab in the middle of a heavily populated city with a ton of civilians around

Also his only attack with a massive omnidirectional AoE can only be used once and he will never use it as if he does he looses his powers permanently

It would need a CRT and im currently making three at once, i'll fix it at some point

But my other points are still completely legitimate

Sba does not state that the location is filled with people and neither does the op so using that as an argument isn't really a thing

And again, the only omnidiectional AoE attack All Might has is United States of Smash which he wont use as if he uses it it will get rid of his powers permanently

I mean, if you wanna rely on the OP and taking Wright's Story as pertinent to their present situation, All Might is mere few meters away from her. And from his talk to Deku when he was troubled about fighting people with range, he totally understands using those if needed or advantageous to himself.

Punch from someone a few meters away with pretty big wind AoE, I don't think so.

And don't give me the "middle of tokyo" argument, the weather changing happened in the middle of a populated city. He has some obvious amount of control over it, and it'd be unreasonable to say that in a wide metropolis like Tokyo, they'd be somewhere even smaller than the street they were on.

the only AoE attack All Might has that Sapphire has no chance to avoid is the one he will not use under any circumstance

All his other attacks have nowhere near multi-kilometer omnidirectional AoE and can thus be avoided via precog and flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back