• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hysterical Pink Hedgehog seeks revenge against Metal kidnapper (complete)

Or "Amy Rose vs Metal Sonic"

Adventure/Modern Metal sonic with light speed attack restricted is used

Both have full access to power ups/wisps and the fight takes place in twinkle park.

Actual stalker: 1(@Oleggator )

613f90ffec36ebc1f3b5b2b902e965bf.png

Terminator wannabe: 7 (@Gilad_Hyperstar , @ElixirBlue , @Maverick_Zero_X , @Cropfist , @sanicspood , @Starter_Pack , @GlaceonGamez471 )

ddwh6vs-6ce58b2c-da79-467f-a7fb-c6f7fb7bce26.png

Le funny incon joke:

Last edited:
Ok, Metal Sonic is equal to Modern Sonic.

Meaning: Metal Sonic = Modern Sonic > Adventure Sonic > Amy

Metal Sonic can also somewhat copy Amy's abilities. However, it all depends if Amy will use her equipments in time, because that will decide the match

I lean toward Metal now but I'll wait for more arguments

Wait what exactly is the justification for sonic being stronger than amy? The only time they've ever fought was in heroes and it was presumably a draw

Wait what exactly is the justification for sonic being stronger than amy? The only time they've ever fought was in heroes and it was presumably a draw
She was aided by the rest of Team Rose, while Sonic was aided with the rest of Team Sonic, so idk.

It doesn't matter anyway since Modern Sonic is definitely above her

That doesn't make the fight a stomp, and things like violet void and ring time are valid wincons.

Because as you said, Modern Sonic >> Adventure Sonic, and Metal Sonic can copy Amy, which also would be like a strong version of Amy VS a weak version of Amy
She does have all of her equipments, and has haxes to take Metal Sonic down too if she uses them fast enough

Also even if sonic is stronger than amy we don't know by how much and they should still be mostly comparable, I doubt metal sonic could one shot her for example.

So, I'll go crazy here and say Amy wins.
From one point confusing but, Amy have mid regen which can save from much of metal sonic's attacks, can be invisible like metal sonic(with difference she learned the technique by herself), she can take some time for healing and after one of her hit shrink Metal sonic.
But most importantly she have several experience with Metal sonic, not only Sonic CD but Heroes and maybe even forces. She pretty much understands who is Metal Sonic and how dangerous is he.
So I'll give a vote to Amy.

I mean any technique any uses metal sonic will copy, granted they will be weaker. Still added.

Yes, but not that much.
Although I'll still give it to Amy, when they have access to power ups would also say she can BFR metal as far as I can see and be intangible.

Metal Sonic’s already faster and his V. Maximum Overdrive Attack quadruples his speed, plus he can perform Chaos Control to slow down Amy in time

Metal Sonic’s already faster and his V. Maximum Overdrive Attack quadruples his speed, plus he can perform Chaos Control to slow down Amy in time
V and overdrive are restricted ad far as I understand, but also Amy still have a Mid regen and self healing which basically helps a lot in this fight, and well BFR or shrink him if she would punch by hammer first.

Well, let's then for a moment don't use a regen as an argument but still Amy have some good hax and experience to take a w.
I guess even if my arguments would be crushed this still wouldn't be a stomp at least.

Metal could return from BFR with Chaos Control
if I remember right metal sonic learned only to slow-stop time with chaos control. Can't remember him teleporting.
Even in rivals for teleport instead of using chaos control for himself he pulled out emerald from himself to Shadow so they could teleport.

Back