• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunters (RWBY) vs a Psychic Monster (ONE PUNCH MAN)

Ruby Rose (15,66kt) vs Evil Eye (75,75kt)

Speed equalized

Battle field: J-city (OPM - Near the beach)

Fighters start 200 meters away

Evil Eye has prior knowledge of Ruby's abilities

Red:

Evil eye:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Okay Evil Eye has the advantage in AP and durability...and thats about it. Both Weiss and Ruby have the lifting strength to basically invalidate his telekinesis, theyre both absurdly more skilled which plays hard against his underestimation of opponents, both have speed amps that would allow them to blitz him, and both have attacks that ignore durability, amps to their own attacks to level the playing field, and can combine their abilities to amp themselves further which thy would 100% do du to their training as combat partners

Sigh...

I told them to let me finish the proifles so they'd be done right but no one ever listens to me...

He helps create that tornado while in a psychic power dick measuring contest with Tatsumaki and lifts some buildings, he's never really shown attacking someone directly, so i don't even know how he'd open other than trying a TK grab and doing ??? when it fails.

So yeah, minus the teamwork thing Ruby still has all th advantages i listd, in addition to bladed weaponry which i forgot about which closes the gap even without amps

Evileye seemingly creates a barrier around himself when using his powers seriously (see the tornado pic) wich would stop him from being directly hit with bladed weapons, he can also fly, but idk how likely he is to do that against opponents who don't. His body is also similar to a gigantic ragged robe bag with arms, where he can get twisted into one tiny regular trash bag with tiny arms poking out and still be alive.
I reread the fight and it seems like he opens by throwing buildings at people.

Evileye seemingly creates a barrier around himself when using his powers seriously (see the tornado pic) wich would stop him from being directly hit with bladed weapons, he can also fly, but idk how likely he is to do that against opponents who don't.
Keyword being 'seriously' sing as his profile indicates that he underestimates his opponents
I reread the fight and it seems like he opens by throwing buildings at people.
That would be rather easy for Ruby to manuvr around even without her smblance as sh is used to running through midair debris and ven rocket jumping in th middle of fights

Yeah, he only appears to put up a shield after he got fully serious against tatsumaki, he's also the type to still trashtalk and boast when he's clearly getting his ass handed to him by a much stronger character

Yeah vol 7-8 should be class G via scaleing to penny who lifted something that needs class G (it's why they are even town level to start with). As you see in their profiles they have "at least class K |" showing that they should have another lifting strength key

Back