• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kohaku is not very accurate with his gun, so I don't expect to hit him even from 30 feet away.

Kohaku can move by running at a speed comparable to the new Perseus which can travel at 20 knots. She can get close to the hunter and can one-shot her immediately.

Kohaku is not very accurate with his gun, so I don't expect to hit him even from 30 feet away.

Kohaku can move by running at a speed comparable to the new Perseus which can travel at 20 knots. She can get close to the hunter and can one-shot her immediately.
Speed is equalized

Also hunter can one shot her too

Also what you said kinda confused me

The hunter is male not a she

My guy can shoot a animal from 400 ft away with a sniper rifle he’s pretty accurate

Also the pistol can one-shot her so I’d say he wins more than he does

Alright, a match I can actually help with

First off, a big thing Kohaku relies on is her speed. As said before she is around 37km/h, just below peak human. The Hunter doesn't have a definite number anywhere I can see so assuming he's at base level that's a 10km/h difference.
Where Kohaku is definately above the Hunter is reaction/combat speed, The Hunter gets at best superhuman by himself and supersonic with his rifles, while Kohaku is at supersonic with her knifes.

For their strength again Kohaku outclasses the Hunter without his gun, Wall level vs Athlete level, though with his gun he gets up to Small Building level.

I want to say Kohaku takes this more often than not, mostly because of the battlefield. Yes the Hunter outranges her, by a large margin, but it says they only start 30ft away from each other and they both start hidden in the village, a place where Kohaku would have home field advantage. She knows the danger a gun poses, in fact she's probably more wary of what the pistol could do than most modern people considering all that she's learned from Senku and Stanley.

The first thing that she'd do is rush in as fast as she could using cover and disarm the Hunter, at which point he can't really fight back since all his stats are worse than Kohaku, and she's very experienced in hand-to-hand combat.

She has very high stamina and could probably take a bullet or two before going down, which would be all the Hunter could actually get off before she's in his face

And it isn't like he's keeping a grip on his pistol considering he's only above average human level lifting strength and she's class 50

giving her the primitive pistol honestly doesn't really matter, since she prefers close quarters and if she saw that the Hunter is clearly more comfortable with ranged combat she'd try to close the distance rather than start firing.

Alright, a match I can actually help with

First off, a big thing Kohaku relies on is her speed. As said before she is around 37km/h, just below peak human. The Hunter doesn't have a definite number anywhere I can see so assuming he's at base level that's a 10km/h difference.
Where Kohaku is definately above the Hunter is reaction/combat speed, The Hunter gets at best superhuman by himself and supersonic with his rifles, while Kohaku is at supersonic with her knifes.

For their strength again Kohaku outclasses the Hunter without his gun, Wall level vs Athlete level, though with his gun he gets up to Small Building level.

I want to say Kohaku takes this more often than not, mostly because of the battlefield. Yes the Hunter outranges her, by a large margin, but it says they only start 30ft away from each other and they both start hidden in the village, a place where Kohaku would have home field advantage. She knows the danger a gun poses, in fact she's probably more wary of what the pistol could do than most modern people considering all that she's learned from Senku and Stanley.

The first thing that she'd do is rush in as fast as she could using cover and disarm the Hunter, at which point he can't really fight back since all his stats are worse than Kohaku, and she's very experienced in hand-to-hand combat.

She has very high stamina and could probably take a bullet or two before going down, which would be all the Hunter could actually get off before she's in his face

And it isn't like he's keeping a grip on his pistol considering he's only above average human level lifting strength and she's class 50

giving her the primitive pistol honestly doesn't really matter, since she prefers close quarters and if she saw that the Hunter is clearly more comfortable with ranged combat she'd try to close the distance rather than start firing.
Speed is equalized here though

And he only needs one shot and she dies

Given his 9-A pistol upscalesa from a 35 megajoules feat from ceolophysis

hate speed equalization
i need to read more carefully

either way, equalized to the higher number that's still 33ft per second, literally a second and she's on top of him
I don't think he'd have time to aim for a vital organ that quickly, and he certainly won't have time to get more than one shot off
Just because the pistol is 9-A doesn't mean she spontaneously combusts if she gets shot, she'd get a very bad bullet wound but again very high stamina

hate speed equalization
i need to read more carefully

either way, equalized to the higher number that's still 33ft per second, literally a second and she's on top of him
I don't think he'd have time to aim for a vital organ that quickly, and he certainly won't have time to get more than one shot off
Just because the pistol is 9-A doesn't mean she spontaneously combusts if she gets shot, she'd get a very bad bullet wound but again very high stamina
So she wins most of the time?

I just want to say he has great shooting skills given he can take down a animal with a sniper rifle from 400ft away

And he can shoot really good with a pistol but it’s mostly a close range or mid range weapon

He’s only got 8 shots here though

Speed is equalized to that of the slower combatant so Greyman is wrong about that point. At a speed of 18 km/h, Kohaku would need a second or two to reach Hunter if she's beelining to him. I don't know how high Kohaku's stamina is because it has zero justification but if Hunter's guns can kill predators with comparable AP in a couple of shots, I don't see how she wouldn't die or at least be heavily weakened by a single bullet. Of course, none of that matters because Kohaku already fought and won against another gunner who is much more skilled than the Hunter. This is a stomp.

Speed is equalized to that of the slower combatant so Greyman is wrong about that point. At a speed of 18 km/h, Kohaku would need a second or two to reach Hunter if she's beelining to him. I don't know how high Kohaku's stamina is because it has zero justification but if Hunter's guns can kill predators with comparable AP in a couple of shots, I don't see how she wouldn't die or at least be heavily weakened by a single bullet. Of course, none of that matters because Kohaku already fought and won against another gunner who is much more skilled than the Hunter. This is a stomp.
I could increase the distance or give him his optional equipment if that changes anything

Back