• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
alright let's see:

only scaling to athletic levels, jack noir can one shot him

issue is getting close to him, as hunter's equipment are also jack noir's tier, but they also seem to be able to one shot others that level, though being bullets they'd also need to hit his head or organs for that, and jack noir also upscales from 9-A since he can easily kill sburb monsters that level

but with the advantage of being far away and out of sight, the residence they are in, and jack noir's experiencing with fighting armed foes, he should be able to avoid being spotted and shot at, since hunter's radar requires prep and binoculous seems to require line of sight

he might get the drop on Hunter, and if he is shot at somewhere not lethal, he can power through the pain too and bleed out for a while

so i'll lean to Jack Noir

alright let's see:

issue is getting close to him, as hunter's equipment are also jack noir's tier, but they also seem to be able to one shot others that level, though being bullets they'd also need to hit his head or organs for that, and jack noir also upscales from 9-A since he can easily kill sburb monsters that level

but with the advantage of being far away and out of sight, the residence they are in, and jack noir's experiencing with fighting armed foes, he should be able to avoid being spotted and shot at, since hunter's radar requires prep and binoculous seems to require line of sight

he might get the drop on Hunter, and if he is shot at somewhere not lethal, he can power through the pain too and bleed out for a while

Radar is optional equipment too so it isn’t included.

The rifle has 14 shots, so hunter better not miss.

alright let's see:

Still voting for him right since I gave my input

alright let's see:

How many megajoules btw hunter upscale from 35 megajoules

But how many bullets would it take to kill him?

Back