• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems to be Chad in his human body. He can still be seen.

Not just Shinigamis. Every spiritual being cannot be seen by normal humans. This includes Hollows, Arrancars, and Quincies and Humans in their spirit bodies.
How many shots will it take to kill Chad? Hunter has 14 bullets from the rifle plus another 16 from the pistol

They all upscale 35 megajoules

This seems to be Chad in his human body. He can still be seen.

Not just Shinigamis. Every spiritual being cannot be seen by normal humans. This includes Hollows, Arrancars, and Quincies and Humans in their spirit bodies.
Could hunter shoot Chad enough given the distance and kill him? (The weapons are semi-auto)

I'd give it to Chad. His dura is enough to tank a couple bullets combined with his Superhuman endurance. A few punches and Hunter goes down like a sack of potatoes
How many bullets can Chad take

The rifle upscale from this 35691651.533132 J = 8.530509448645 kg of TNT (Small Building level) (14 bullets)

And the pistol maybe around that level or possible upscale (16 bullets)

blob

That could work, yeah. I guess Hunter can take this if he has the range advantege. But idk if 20ft is gonna be helpful or not.
That’s pretty good enough

Their probably on opposite ends of the house given the distance if they meet each other on corner it all depends on who lands the first hit

I think I'll vote kid luffy as well, he should be able to tank the gun shot (Via being Rubber and having high endurance) and use his range to overpower the hunter's durability or remove his weapon

I think I'll vote kid luffy as well, he should be able to tank the gun shot and use his range to overpower the hunter's durability or remove his weapon
You mean hunter since me apex and me were actually voting for hunter

And the reason monkey is

Luffy’s durability is 9-B

Hunter’s guns are 9-A and upscale from 35 megajoules

Luffy could land a hit but one shot and he’s done

Back