• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imo, archer wins via outsmarting
Their not out of sight and hunter is accurate with his gun that he can shoot a T-Rex in the eye (you can do it up close) but you can do it far away too

And he can shoot animals from 400ft away with a sniper rifle.

So who can shoot first is what matters

Their not out of sight and hunter is accurate with his gun that he can shoot a T-Rex in the eye (you can do it up close) but you can do it far away too

And he can shoot animals from 400ft away with a sniper rifle.

So who can shoot first is what matters
I could still see archer decide to go into a hiding spot first. Like in the burger shack as she has genius rating

So she should be able to dodge before hunter decides to aim

I could still see archer decide to go into a hiding spot first. Like in the burger shack as she has genius rating

Problem is hunter can quickly pull the trigger and shoot her, a bullet is faster than an arrow

Just curious you know Clash of clans?

I don't think so since last time I watched the cartoon was 4 years ago

Then Archer would have enough time to hide in the shack. Perhaps and then go headshot Hunter from out of his sight (as she can use her arrow to bounce off to multiple buildings without even looking)
So decisive victory for archer?

Yeah he upscale from 35 megajoules

She’s around 4 megajoules so x 7 = 28

So yeah

I’m voting for archer btw
Uh... You do realize that 4 MJ is only Wall level right?
Assuming Archer is 9-A here, she should scale to the above calculation which makes her AP at least 4x higher. If they start with line of sight, she can just tank Hunter's attack and oneshot him.

1. She doesn't have genius intelligence.
2. Speed equalization makes Hunter just as fast she is and his bullets thousands of times faster than her.

Of course, none of the above matters because Archer stomps.

Assuming Archer is 9-A here, she should scale to the above calculation which makes her AP at least 4x higher. If they start with line of sight, she can just tank Hunter's attack and oneshot him.

2. Speed equalization makes Hunter just as fast she is and his bullets thousands of times faster than her.

Should I make it barbarian then?

A

After realizing it was a stomp I switched it to goblin from the same game

Yeah the goblin has no real chance here.
Also the scaling is broken now that I see it up close. I've a replacement 9-A feat so I can figure it out but then the difference would be too great.

He has a shotgun here

He one shots with the shotgun so it ain’t a stomp
Bro, he has narcolepsy and Below Average stamina. Hunter can win by just constantly avoiding him until he falls asleep because they start out of sight. That's how much of a stomp this is.
I’m probably gonna vote for hunter for the same reasons he won against Mr. Burns
Those reasons don't apply here at all. They started with line of sight and Mr. Burns is skilled with firearms. I don't see weapon mastery on Herbert's profile.

Bro, he has narcolepsy and Below Average stamina. Hunter can win by just constantly avoiding him until he falls asleep because they start out of sight. That's how much of a stomp this is.

Those reasons don't apply here at all. They started with line of sight and Mr. Burns is skilled with firearms. I don't see weapon mastery on Herbert's profile.
What if I give him his ice cream truck?

Back