• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUNK vs Goblin Slayer

Hunk has a much better ranged Arsenal as well as being about as good if not more experienced then the Goblin, but I'll wait for a bit more input

Tyrant Armor, which shrugs of Grenades with ease

How does he tank by the way? They're the same AP and Dura level I believe

I mean, what is HUNKs ap, because I'm not quiet sure that a grenade is equal to gbs dura.

And if HUNK is equal to his dura he is far stronger in AP.

Yeah, you can't upscale HUNK to him like that. While I don't remember the exact number, GB is several dozens of times above baseline.

I believe there's a calc that Bambu made for that, and maybe the zeds had a hard time trying to break down those doors, so it might change their stats.

Not sure about the digging, since it depends what the bodies were put in, and a peak 9-C could easily dig itself out of most in a few minutes.

Same for door, depends on context and all that.

Regardless, no calc is linked on the profile, so unless ya find something GB can tank anything thrown at him.

A 9C absolutely cannot dig out of a grave in minutes the sheer weight would crush your bones in an instant unless you're in a coffin and slowly wearing at the dirt for hours, and being able to dig yourself out of a grave by shattering the coffin is impossible for a 9C.

Especially since Zombies do it in literal seconds

I don't think you know how strong 9Cs can get. To crush their bones they would need to be several doezens meter underground, and even then they wouldt be crushed, simply rendered unable to move.

And a 9-C could nail through a coffin over time as well.

<A 9C could nail through the coffin overtime

A zombie can bust through the coffin and climb to the top with relative ease in seconds

Hold up, I'm pretty sure effortlessly busting out and rising out of grave is equivalent to busting wooden doors since coffins are pretty much similar to that. So nvm

The Zombie instantly shattered the door with a casual shrug.

Anyway, HUNK via superior arsenal. Hell, I remember there being a few Wall level calcs for the RE cast that puts them 1 or 2 megajoules above the attack Gobbo barely survived.

Back