• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hundred-Man Slayer vs. Death God of Yuuz (Guts vs. Schera Zade) (0-1-0)

NoGround

VS Battles
Retired
Two war heroes and battle-hungry war nuts come face to face.

Guts vs. Schera Zade

Tier 9B - Using Golden Age Guts and Single Death God Schera
Speed equal

Guts:
Schera:1
Inconclusive:

I'm probably gonna need to source a lot of stuff from The Girl Who Ate a Death God for this one, they're pretty neck-and-neck imo. Let me know if you need more info for Schera Zade, as I'm sure there are many more fans of Berserk.

This may get moved over to the new forums if it is not concluded.

So yeah, lets see.

AP: Schera and Guts scales off the same feats basically, cutting appart armored soldiers like its nothing. But i do believe that Schera has the Advantage here. Namely because of the weapons they use. While Guts' weapon is surely heavy based on its sheer size, its still in the ballpark of being usable for trained combatants. Schera's scythe on the other hand is actually noteworthy heavier. Its in fact so heavy that even 2 trained soldiers struggled to even lift it up. Schera can twirl that scythe in her hand like its a stick.

Durability: Again, pretty similar, both share insane pain tolerance feats but dont have many noteworthy dura feats so moving on.

Skill/Experience: Again, extremly similar. Both are warriors far stronger than what they face in their respective war. Guts edges out in the experience department, since he fights wars since childhood and Schera edges out in skill, since she crushed multiple highly skilled enemies like the greatest spear warrior on the continent.

Abilities: This point is gamechanging. On their on, both are relativly unhaxxed, physical brawlers. But Schera edges out thanks to her minor hax. Namely her fear aura and her deployable mist. Scheras presence has droven entire armies into madness and some even into suicide. Her presence cleaned entire mountain ranges free of its animals. Guts wont suffer the same fate instantly, seeing as he is a battlehardend and fearless warrior. But even fearless heroes started to get affected by her presence, slowly but surely, setting a timer on Guts. Paired with Schera's fog creation, obstructing Guts vision and amplyfiying her terrifying aura brings me to the final verdict.

I think that Schera takes this one. Her slight advantages over Guts help her to edge him out in a drawn out battle.

This thread will be put on hold until the forum move is completed. =D

>Guts scales off the same feats basically, cutting appart armored soldiers like its nothing

No, his 9-B feat is violently fragmenting door 4 times thicker than average, which is 4544486.96 joules AFAIK, if her best feat is cutting through armored soldiers (and Guts cuts through soldiers with few times thicker armor than average like nothing), she's getting AP stomped. Also, what's the feat for her Fear aura? Just saying, it might be useless against someone like him, considering who Guts is. Feeling no shit but rage when standing against literal gods during doomsday. Also feeling just hatred in front of Griffith who already has that aura shit, and can convince literally any man to come into his side and obey, even Apostles. Guts doesn't give a damn (even though he's lightyears weaker and has no chance in battle in him). So yeah, Guts is not just a fearless warrior, he's what "fearless warriors" imagine themselves to be.

>Durability: Again, pretty similar, both share insane pain tolerance feats but dont have many noteworthy dura feats so moving on.

Just like above, AP scales to dura, so I doubt she can hurt Guts at all.

Last edited:
She has feats that are stronger than slicing armored soldiers in half.

Slicing man+horse in half vertically, throwing Sickles further than an English Longbow with a flight time of 1 second maximum (straight line). It's all in her page, I was quite thorough with writing it since I read the story a few times. =)

Her Fear Aura has driven men permanently insane. I might be exaggerating a bit but that's Eclipse level. I've always stated that Guts is unlikely to be effected by her Fear Aura, though.

We're not talking post-Eclipse, just a reminder. Everything up to Eclipse is fair game to bring out, though.

I don't think her Fear would work on Guts, anyway. I was just clarifying your question.

It's not like his mind state changed in any way (only in that one aspect though), but aight

(You could make an argument that he met with Femto during Eclipse)

Back