• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Humungousaur

Sage Naruto and Ultimate Form

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

I mean it's looking like Ultimate Humungusaur has AP on his side (taking on 100 mountain-levels, damn!), yet at the same time, Sage Mode Naruto seems to have a huge ability arsenal advantage over Humungusaur. That's not mentioning that Naruto has abilities Humungusaur can't readily resist like two different methods of Durability Negation (Rasenshuriken and Frog Strike) among a whole slew of psychic abilities... I'd say Naruto takes this. This is coming from a guy who doesn't know jack about either and is just going off what's listed in their profiles.

Idk how we treat fighting a army, but i thknk that measn ultimate humungousaur scales vastly above 351 megatons.

I can't find naruto's 7-A calc, i only found the rock lee one that is at 810 megatons, but either way he is + so he is at least above 500 megatons, so the gap is small.

But naruto has access to 2 rasenshuriken during it, which is 1.56 gigatons and he can launch both at once, that's a 4x AP advantage twice.

that plus his arsenal, skill and superior lifting strenght means naruto should be able to win.

What is the problem with simply putting the calc in the profiles, i spent 5 minutes going through several profiles, when even naruto's own could just say "scales to taka sasuke", said calc doesn't even appear in the naruto universe page.

Well it increases sage naruto's base AP a little, but his rasenshurikens are basically the endgame.

Back