• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human level Tournament Round 1, Match 1 (Hinata Tachibana vs Johan Liebert) (GRACE)

What does either one lead with?
Hinata starts with her passive ability, Perfect Beauty, and tries to incapacitate using it. While she's doing that she might look at her opponent's status.

Pretty sure passives > words when it comes to influencing, plus with higher durability Hinata will take it more times than not. Voting her.

I'm currently also thinking that Hinata has the better cards (I know, shocker).
Johan's social influencing is very impressive and can almost keep up with Hinata's in terms of results. However, Hinata's powers have a supernatural mind manipulating aspect to them in addition to social influencing, which is passive at that, which is more practical for a fight and harder to resist.
Johan will also have trouble analyzing Hinata while he is under these effects and psychologically analyzing her in detail isn't easy to begin with. She is a man that was genderbend against his will by supernatural means and, to a degree, had her emotions modified by a curse. That would make her psychologically a quite abnormal subject.

I'm currently also thinking that Hinata has the better cards (I know, shocker).
Johan's social influencing is very impressive and can almost keep up with Hinata's in terms of results. However, Hinata's powers have a supernatural mind manipulating aspect to them in addition to social influencing, which is passive at that, which is more practical for a fight and harder to resist.
Johan will also have trouble analyzing Hinata while he is under these effects and psychologically analyzing her in detail isn't easy to begin with. She is a man that was genderbend against his will by supernatural means and, to a degree, had her emotions modified by a curse. That would make her psychologically a quite abnormal subject.
So that's a vote for Hinata?

I think I will wait with an official vote until at least one argument for Johan is made.

I think Liebert could just pull off a stealth and kill given the location. When he was not even ten years old, he managed to get away with poisoning the Eisler Memorial Hospital director (as well as two of the hospital's well-known doctors) and then escaping the hospital itself without being noticed, all while the building was still full of people. So I think he could pull it off.

I don't think her 10-A durability should be an issue, given the gap isn't too big and given the lack of scans. I don't think the feat is 10-A to begin with.

I think Liebert could just pull off a stealth and kill given the location. When he was not even ten years old, he managed to get away with poisoning the Eisler Memorial Hospital director (as well as two of the hospital's well-known doctors) and then escaping the hospital itself without being noticed, all while the building was still full of people. So I think he could pull it off.

I don't think her 10-A durability should be an issue, given the gap isn't too big and given the lack of scans. I don't think the feat is 10-A to begin with.
Thing is, stealth will not protect him against her passive social influencing + mind manip aura at all.

Also... by SBA (since nothing else is specified) those two start practically right beside each other. (Johan doesn't have his guns or connections here so those don't factor in)

Additionally, should Johan distance himself from her, Hinata's own Stealth Mastery also becomes a factor. And hers comes in form of a magical artefact that makes people unconsciously avoid looking at her. Magic is more troublesome than just normal hiding.

Imagine that you're the most cruelest and dangerous antagonist in the anime genre........only to be beaten up by an gender-bent girl, probably the most humiliating defeat ever lel

Anyway Hinata FRA

Honestly this feels like a stomp this girl has legit hax ap and dura advantage meanwhile all Johan has his skills as an master manipulator and a way with words

Last edited:
From what I've seen Hinata's ability didn't work on gay people and women in a certain village. So, if Johan isn't interested in the opposite gender he wouldn't be affected. Has he shown such behavior?

Back