• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Superman (Donnerverse)

Both are High 7-A (Post-Sakaar Hulk and Canon Superman are used here)

Speed Equalized

Movie Hulk:

Best Movie Superman: 7 (RanaProGamer, Oleggator, Planck69, FinePoint, Da Lunge Fish, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Unwanteduser48)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hulk is definitely stronger and has a better hand to hand combat but not enough to one-shot Superman, and it doesn't seem like Hulk has any counter to Superman's Invulnerability or his Time Travel, so I think I'll go with Superman cuz he has far more abilities that could put down Hulk.

Superman can definitely tank a lot of blows from Hulk. I see this going the same way as Hulk vs Thanos in Infinity War, Hulk relies too much on brute strength, and when that's not enough he quickly fails, and gets destroyed by superior skill and versatility.

Hulk is definitely stronger and has a better hand to hand combat but not enough to one-shot Superman, and it doesn't seem like Hulk has any counter to Superman's Invulnerability or his Time Travel, so I think I'll go with Superman cuz he has far more abilities that could put down Hulk.
I'm pretty sure Superman moved the Moon so he should be Stronger.
Edit: Nevermind just saw they were both 7A

Back