• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
World War Hulk to World Breaker Hulk and Base Doomsday to Hunter Prey Doomsday is used here. Wonder if we can get an inconclusive from this with Hulk's new abilities lol.

Speed Equalized.

Hulk:

Doomsday:

Inconclusive: 4 (WarriorofMite, Schnee One, Davidsteel1, DaniellH15)

I dont think it matters. Doomdsday has most of everything Hulk does. Speed = helps Hulk a lot but I think DD still pulls it out. WWH scales to Sentry. Is that more ap than Doomsday? I feel like they'd be able to damage each other but have trouble killing each other plus DD has resurrection. WWH reverted to Banner after his fight with Sentry so it would seem he can't maintain his power permanently or atleast when fighting someone near his power level. I think Doomsday outlasts him and pulls it out. Otherwise inconclusive.

Inconclusive, Hulk has the AP I think but Dooomsday resurrects. But then the Hulk has solid regen and is apparently immortal now too, neither has anything to put down the other permanently.

Back