• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk has an incon with Superman and would beat Doomsday because he's too dumb. So how about pitting him against someone who has canonically beaten Superman multiple times and is as smart as Batman?

World War Hulk is used, speed is equalized. Battle takes place in Antarctica.

Bruce:

Earth -1 Bruce:

Thunder McQueen: 1 (C2 of Omegon)

WWH
The Devastator

Devastator should have better regen

That said, if his regen is only limited to Low Mid, Hulk eventually wears him down with his own Regenerationn.

Superior AP? Devastator very casually defeated Superman who is 616 KiloFOE and even if Devastator was at 616, and I'm pretty sure he's higher, the AP difference is 1.6x which is practically nothing.

His regen was only shown to be Low-Mid but since he's part Doomsday he should have the same level of regen as the real Doomsday, who has Low-High.

still supirior AP which gives hulk an advantage none the less

and when it comes to regen hulks combat aplicable is high mid and its far faster then doomsdays taking only a few seconds to regenerate form a skeleton while doomsdays shown to be considreably slower

and not to mention different universe doomsday(not to mention after flashpoint) so his regen is most likely different

Hulk's AP advantage is about as meaningful as Devastator's superior intelligence. Also, I'm quite certain Devastator is higher than 616 KiloFOE since he basically stomped Superman in a fight.

As stated, Devastator has not shown much regen feats, but he regrew an arm near instantly from his fight with Earth -1 Superman and it's likely far higher.

As the guy who originally made Devastator's profile, I feel like I've got to weigh in here.

For AP: there's really no advantage to start with. Hulk's sitting around 1000 kilofoe but Devastator scales to/above Superman. He utterly wrecked his universe's Man of Steel and easily subdued Rebirth Superman. He also beatdown an entire team consisting of two Green Lanterns, Supergirl, Superwoman, Lobo and Firestorm. So Devastator > 616 kilofoe, meaning that the gap is much less than 1.6x. Now Hulk could amp to make the gap bigger but that will take some time.

Regen: The reason that Devastator only has Low-Mid is because that's all he ever shown. The Doomsday Virus he infected himself with was engineered, with an implication that it is different. So, I didn't feel safe just giving him Low-High. That said, his regen literally takes seconds to work, so while not as impressive as Hulk's, it will take a lot of damage that will have to be consistently applied to accumlate anything meaningful against him.

So really, this comes down to what variables influence this fight more. Hulk's got better regen, amping plus adaptation/reactive evolution. Devastator's more intelligent and his abilities make him hard to put down. Devastator can also start turning the enviroment into bones and spikes to attack Hulk from multiple angles and is willing to BFR if he gets the chance. Hulk can also be forced back to Bruce Banner if he takes enough damage. Devastator cannot be forced back to Bruce Wayne.

I'll go with incon. Hulk could outlast Devastator but Devastator could do enough damage over time to force Hulk back to Bruce. He's also likely to just BFR but that's no guarantee against Hulk. There's also the fact that Devastator can most likely resurrect but we've no idea how long that would take, so I don't consider it a factor.

I just don't feel like either have a full proof method against one another.

Without mind hax? Your best bet is just to trounce him physically, but with his most recent upgrades in immortal hulk that's become harder to do

If I'm remembering the fight clearly, they both just beat the ever loving shit out each other till they both revert to human, then Banner decks Bob, then transforms again a few minutes later when Rick gets stabbed

What kind of ability is this? Devastator says that since he's not from the same multiverse, he is unaffected by Superman's punches since his "rules" don't apply to him.

Also, some of the Dark Batmen aren't linked in the DC Comics page.

Doubt it actually means anything meaningful- possibly just bog standard bad guy bluster- since all the Batmen ended being hurt at some point of the other by the heroes

LordUrien935 said:
What kind of ability is this? Devastator says that since he's not from the same multiverse, he is unaffected by Superman's punches since his "rules" don't apply to him.
I have no idea what to classify the ability as.

I did more digging when I was making the Devastator's page and found nothing else. It also never comes up again, IIRC. We see in later comics that denizens of the regular multiverse can harm those from the Dark Multiverse.

Shoot, in the recent Batman Who Laughs comic, regular Batman was able to beat him bloody.

Schnee One said:
Devastator should have better regen

That said, if his regen is only limited to Low Mid, Hulk eventually wears him down with his own Regenerationn.
BTW why does t he have Low High?

He never demonstrated regen above Low-Mid. The only time he was actually shown to be injured was when he got his arm cut off.

Back