• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much here. Just a few abilities and justifications for current powers.

Resistance to Paralysis and Sedatio: Shown here and here

Resistance to Repellent Forces: Shown here

Resistance to Time Manipulation: Unharmed by a time cancer. Broke through time.

Resistance to Biological Manipulation: Unharmed by a device that removed motor functions. Burns off a large amount of chemicals. Unharmed by a power which reverses evolution. Immune to neural disruption.

Resistance to Disease Manipulation: Requires unnatural diseases to get sick. He also briefly survived super HIV.

Reactive Evolution and Self-Power Modification: Gained the ability to see ghosts because he was afraid of his father coming back to haunt him. His powers are directly affected by his psyche. All of his powers are manifestations of his psyche with the Gray, Green, and Normal forms being representative of his ID, Superego, and Ego respectively. Gamma Rays bring out subconscious desires as powers.

Resistance to Antimatter Manipulation: Survived a large amount of antimatter, though was blown back.

Resistance to Ice Manipulation: Unharmed by extreme temperatures.

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: Unharmed by large amounts of electricity.

Resistance to Power Absorption: Overpowered the spirit stone, which would have drained his powers.

Resistance to Absorption and Life Manipulation: Fought against the Living Flame, which absorbs life. Zzzax could not absorb him.

Extrasensory Perception: Can see things which exist as concepts

Information Analysis: Can discer how magical objects work.

Instinctive Reaction and Limited Precognition: Can instinctively sense danger

Resistance to Hellfire Manipulation: Unharmed by Ghost Rider's hellfire

Resistance to Chi Manipulation and Pressure Points: Temugin's pressure point attacks only make him angry

Resistance to Size Manipulation: Shrink rays only temporarily affect him

Resistance to Transmutation: Couldn't be turned into glass. His healing factor can shake off transformations

Resistance to Petrification: Not even petrifying attacks can stop his transformations.

Resistance to Possession: The release of the Green Hulk Psyche undoes possesio

Power Nullification and Resistance Negation: His radiation negates invulnerability, including invulnerability to Mind Manipulation

Weaknesses: His powers are heavily tied to his psyche, and as such are subject to change. For example, a fear of harming others as the intelligent Hulk made it so that he decreased in power with anger for some time. His powers also at one point became only usable at night due to his subconscious fear of exposure and the judgment of others.

Most of this looks fine, except two:

• The Spirit Stone, which is just Hulk crushing the physical stone and not resisting the spiritual attack
  • The conceptual thingy, which doesn't seem like literal language to me.

As for the Power Absorption, it did work until he got angry, so it's possible it's based on his rage?

I trust Matthew's sense of judgement, and think that several of these abilities seem to make sense.

I like this, but I'm afraid to ask, how do you gonna add all this in the profile?

No way you're gonna put every single link and explanation in the powers and abilities section. No after that whole thread of not cluttering the profiles with massive walls of text.

Newendigo said:
I like this, but I'm afraid to ask, how do you gonna add all this in the profile?

No way you're gonna put every single link and explanation in the powers and abilities section. No after that whole thread of not cluttering the profiles with massive walls of text.
Just add in the powers. I don't have to link every scan.

So are you willing to add the scans that Matthew accepted?

Okay. Perhaps you can use an extra tabber for all of the resistances?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Most of this looks fine, except two:
  • The Spirit Stone, which is just Hulk crushing the physical stone and not resisting the spiritual attack
  • The conceptual thingy, which doesn't seem like literal language to me.
I agree

It's not just proportional to his anger, cause it all depends on the person he's fighting against. Like I assume if they're in his weight class, he can resist them, but here he is being transmuted by Dormammu.

Dormammu turns hulk into glass

I think the point about the weight class would be better if it was about tier

I think that you can add it. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

It seems fine. I will lock the page.

Should we close this thread?

I have done so. Is there anything left to do here?

Ah, actually, there seem to be a few typos and duplicate resistances in the profile that should probably be sorted out. I can do it if it's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back