• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*High 5-A versions
*Fight takes place on a unpopulated Earth

Thor and Hulk: 4 (The_one_you_least_expect,Colonel Krukov,TypeOU,Dalesean027)

Goku and Vegeta: 2 (Bossbrosish,TauanVictor)

They drink beers together: 0 ()

Thor and Hulk are 5.78 tenatons, Goku and Vegeta are 4.8947 tenatons. 1.18x difference

Last edited:
Is this Namek saga, Android Saga, or Cell saga Goku and Vegeta? Also, how would they handle Hulk with his Mid-High Regeneration?
Strongest versions. Hulk doesn't have flight, and can be BFR'd

Since Goku could use his instant transmission on Hulk to place him somewhere else and he and Vegeta could then double team thor, I feel like Goku and Vegeta would win, but I need more time to think about it so I'll give my exact answer sometime tomorrow.
How far away can they yeet Hulk btw?

According to the Dragon Ball wiki "Instant Transmission allows the user and anyone that is in physical contact with them to instantly travel great distances (from meters to light-years, between the living world and Other World, or even travel outside time itself) just by concentrating on a particular individual's ki signature, and transmitting or feeling that being's location. The user can rematerialize anywhere within a short range of their target."

I'm not sure how Goku/Vegeta use it in character, although Goku does have that weakness of wanting to fight at their strongest so I'm not sure if he'd use it.

Goku did use his Instant Transmission on Cell as he was about to blow up the Earth, taking them both to King Kai's planet, but that was the only option Goku had, but I guess he could use it if there's no way to kill hulk.

Fair. How do they handle Thor though? He's not exactly easy to put down either. He has immense stamina (He fought a war non-stop for 2 years)

I could see Thor tiring out Vegeta and Goku, especially if Goku were to go Super Saiyan 3, but Thor has Mid-Low regeneration, so what were to happen if he were to get hit with a Kienzan or hit with a combined attack from Goku and Vegeta?

I'm not sure of the properties of the attack, but I assume Mjolnir could block it, or perhaps use air manipulation to make it miss.

As for taking on multiple opponents, creating storms and hitting them with thunder should keep them at bay. Mjolnir really packs a hard punch when it hits as well.

I assume it doesn't end well for them if he takes them to space? Not sure if that weakness applies here.

The Kienzan can cut through enemies more powerful than the user as Krillin used it to cut Frieza's tail off, but the attack can be dodged, and taking Goku and Vegeta to space would likely kill them as Saiyans can't breathe in space.

Is there a gif of what it looks like? Just want to see so I can input a reasonable assumption.

I'm not sure whether using air manipulation would disperse the attack, however I think Thor has a reasonable chance to dodge it. Hulk just regens through it though

Mostly due to how I think Thor could be cut in halt with the Kienzan or tail slice if he was caught of guard and Goku's instant transmission on Hulk

Okay, from what was said above isn't it unlikely for Goku to use IT though, and couldn't Hulk travel back? Thor being cut in half is possible, but it's possible to dodge/block/deflect. Counted.

I don't think I asked, but what do Goku and Vegeta usually lead with?

Thor leads with Mjolnir and Hulk leads with...SMASH. I think it's likely Thor at least takes this fight to a different celestial object, or somewhere not populated (To avoid collateral damage)

Should I update the OP so that everyone is in a location where they can go all out? I see Goku doing the same thing, wanting to avoid casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back