• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Imscared CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that there are profiles of this game, and considering I just 100% the game yesterday, I feel they need some fixing.

White Face

Remade White Face Profile

"White Face can do a lot of things, even create entire worlds: one thing it cannot do, however, is react to you changing stuff with the .ini files."

"Universi" being the plural of "universe" in Italian, confirming that the Game World is a universe. Moreover, the usage of plural in both cases reveal that the Game World is composed out of multiple universes. This is further proved by the Labyrinth section of the game, where two exact copy of the world exists in parallel to each other. Thus, the Game World is composed out of at least two universes.
Just because the .txt file refers to 'worlds' in plural is not enough to show the white face can create entire small multiverses, I dont think we assume that a guy can create multiple planets at once just because they say 'I can create entire worlds', for example. The copy labyrinth section is also rather vague, considering we only see that 'world' in that section of the game, I don't think there is enough to prove that this dark world extends farther than the labyrinth map.

Thus, it should just be 'Low 2-C, likely higher'

Regeneration (Likely Low-Godly. Can regenerate the erasure of his file at the end of the game)
Deleting a file will make the thing linked to it disappear entirely. Files are pretty much the essence of the object linked to it, and deleting white face' file didn't only delete white face physical form but pretty much every single trace of him throughout the game, of which he regenerated from. Thus, I feel a Mid-Godly is warranted, or at least a 'Low Godly, possibly Mid-Godly'.

The Player

Remade Player Profile

alright this might be the most controversial section here, but before I get into why the player is low 1-C, I wanna point out the majority of 4th wall breaks, which will help my point further.

Imscared has a considerable amount of 4th wall breaks, and this is not only referring to the text files that White Face spreads throughout your computer to communicate with you, as seen in Attention.txt, it blatantly states that a 'byte entity' watches you as you sit on your computer, clearly referring to White face.

I will list the many times White face, and the game itself, breaks the fourth wall.

The game clearly notices the existence of the player multiple times, and not just the protagonist, but the actual person playing the game. White Face is clearly talking to you throughout the game, evidently trying to appease you, and begs you for mercy whenever you try to delete its heart.txt file. Another thing worthy to note, is that the player themselves has canonically much more control over the entire game than even white face, with the Readmeplease.txt file blatantly stating that white face would be unable to stop you if you change important files in the game, showing the superiority the player has over the game.

As we have shown above, the game clearly knows its a game, which also solidifies the existence of a literal player. The player themselves clearly sees IMSCARED as nothing more than a piece of fiction and canonically exists independently from it, Due to R/F Transcendence I think its safe to say that this would give Low 1-C.

HER and the Decapitated Mannequin

These two profiles should be deleted considering they are just forms of White Face. HER is clearly just an avatar of white face, as stated here and here, of which the layers.txt text clearly shows that white face was just 'playing a character' to just appease the player.

Last edited:
Like I said I don't agree with getting rid of 2-C. WF insinuates "multiple worlds" and we see an alternate version of the game world. Both of these are kinda weak but I think they're good enough for a possibly.

I'd argue the regen should be High-Godly. Out standards say that deleting mind, body, soul, and another type of fundamental aspect. "Information" is a fundamental aspect, and it's certainly what constitutes a character's file. Which WF was unaffected by until his Heart came about. The only argument against it would be if "mind" is included, but I don't really think there is any reason to think it would be left when WF is deleted.

Rest seems fine-ish.

Like I said I don't agree with getting rid of 2-C. WF insinuates "multiple worlds" and we see an alternate version of the game world. Both of these are kinda weak but I think they're good enough for a possibly.
I mean we don't see an alternate version of the game world, just a weird dark version of the hedge maze, why assume that there is for some reason a whole separate alternate world when its much more believable that this dark area is just in the hedge maze only? especially since we never revisit this dark area ever again, nor is there anything to imply it extends farther than the hedge maze.

If you got here it means you're a peeper White Face can do a lot of things, even create entire worlds: one thing it cannot do, however, is react to you changing stuff with the .ini files.
Nothing here really implies that white face can create multiple worlds at once, like said I dont really think we assume that a guy can create multiple planets at once just because they say 'I can create entire worlds' or smthn. A 'likely higher' is much better, both of these are waaay to vague or unreliable to instantly give a 2-C rating, even a possibly one.
I'd argue the regen should be High-Godly. Out standards say that deleting mind, body, soul, and another type of fundamental aspect. "Information" is a fundamental aspect, and it's certainly what constitutes a character's file. Which WF was unaffected by until his Heart came about. The only argument against it would be if "mind" is included, but I don't really think there is any reason to think it would be left when WF is deleted.
Sure

I don't really see the point of going "possibly higher", acting like it's some nebulous higher tier and not just either Low 2-C or 2-C. At the very least I'd keep WF's range the same. His range reaches across much more than just the game.

I don't really see the point of going "possibly higher", acting like it's some nebulous higher tier and not just either Low 2-C or 2-C.
Saikou hes already low 2-C.

I say likely higher because it just fits much better, a '2-C' might be possible, but with the current 'evidence' there's not really much to prove it at all.
At the very least I'd keep WF's range the same. His range reaches across much more than just the game.
Admittedly I'm not sure at what his range could be, I would say Universal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal' maybe? he is capable of interacting with the internet and literally break your run key.

Last edited:
Much of this seems fine to me. Although, a question: Did White Face ever regenerate from you deleting his save file at the end of the game? There don't seem to be any scans showcasing this either in the OP or in the remade profile, so, I'd like some evidence for that, especially given how long it's been since I played the game.

It's a weird meta game where you gotta do stuff on your desktop, scans a bit complex to get.

But yeah by the end of the game you can see White Face's file start to appear. You can delete it but it will just come back until the Heart appears. Which is the only thing that can delete it. I feel like you could argue WF has NEP by default and that he just, unvoids by accident when you scare him enough. But eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back