• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hokage ranking is a popular topic, but I wanted to put a spin on it. How about instead of ranking who's overall the strongest, we rank based on speed? The versions I'm referring to are Alive Hashirama/Tobirama, Prime Hiruzen, Alive Minato (you can count SM), Tsunade, Hokage Kakashi, and Adult Naruto.
Greatest Hokage, Naruto to Boruto | Geeks

My ranking would be

1. Naruto - Duh, he's most likely number one even in Base
2. Minato - Consistently implied to be the fastest shinobi ever, with a myriad of insane speed feats, and SM just for the icing on the cake
3. Prime Hiruzen - This is probably my most controversial pick. This isn't just because of the vague statement about him surpassing Tobirama in the databook. As an edo he displayed better feats, having relative Shunshin, somewhat reacting to Juubito enough that only his shoulder was pierced while Tobirama was cut in half (call it a plan but it's likely Tobirama just thought quickly on the spot, and he still wasn't able to dodge), and outspeeding Tobirama to save Naruto
4. Tobirama - Considered the fastest of his era. Had great feats against an offguard Juubito. Easily outperformed MKCM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, and Dazed KCM2 Minato who was also displayed as faster than the MCs
5. Hashirama - Relative to Madara who as an Edo fought KCM2 Naruto. Also reacted to a Bijuudama fired at him in Base.
6. Kakashi - Superior (at least in movement speed) to his War Arc counterpart, who comfortably kept pace with V2 Jinchuriki, 6 Gates Guy, and KCM Naruto. Also warped a moving KCM2 Naruto clone and kept up with Rinnegan Obito in cqc although you could chalk that up to Obito letting him.
7. Tsunade - I feel like she's a rather obvious pick for bottom spot. She's mostly known for her physical strength, not her speed. Although to her credit, she did land a hit on Edo Madara's Susanoo clone, and intercepted a fire style attack from him before Mei could.
Except for Hiruzen, I think it's correct.

Back