• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would affect the SC of Bleach to Servants?

I want to ask this because I was thinking in making a vs between servants and someone of Bleach, so I want to answer this question before make the match so the debate that always come in a bleach vs about SC is solved from the beginning.

It wouldn't. Servant soul resistance is 2-A.
I don't think that matters unless said 2-A is 4-D. I don't think Servant's have 4-D souls but the numbers in terms of soul hax they scale to is probably above that of bleach.

I think Bleach's soul potency is still in the works, last I recall it was gonna get bumped to millions / billion and up to infinite for Prime Rei-O.

I don't think that matters unless said 2-A is 4-D. I don't think Servant's have 4-D souls but the numbers in terms of soul hax they scale to is probably above that of bleach.

I think Bleach's soul potency is still in the works, last I recall it was gonna get bumped to millions / billion and up to infinite for Prime Rei-O.
I think post-revisions, Servants have 6/8D souls now so uh

yeah

Souls themselves are higher d, and their resistance is already higher d and accepted as it so the numerical potency literally does not matter, as their resistance is infinitely superior to the hax being used on them.

And even if it did, nothing short of the infinite souls one would affect them still because they scale to a planetary number anyway, which is billions that is most likely higher than the billions high end you could argue for bleach.

Souls themselves are higher d, and their resistance is already higher d and accepted as it so the numerical potency literally does not matter, as their resistance is infinitely superior to the hax being used on them.

And even if it did, nothing short of the infinite souls one would affect them still because they scale to a planetary number anyway, which is billions that is most likely higher than the billions high end you could argue for bleach.
Nah if you really wanted to Bleach has soul Manipulation on a fucky scale, as in every atom in bleach has a soul that Rei-O can Manipulation.

I also hate dimensional shit with a burning passion since, and I 100% blame the Masadaverse for starting that trend lol.

which is billions that is most likely higher than the billions high end you could argue for bleach.
I mean, if you want to be technical, the high ball you could argue for is far higher than billions, literally everything in Bleach has a soul, even things like cells in the human body, and the number of cells a human body has is around several hundred trillion, or another example, sand, the number of sand grains on earth is estimated to be in the quintillions.

In the case of the Soul King, there are indications that the soul cycle is infinite which the SK controls and manipulates

Of course none of that would ever be accepted for Bleach, so realistically, they'd only be in the hundreds of millions via a novel statement.

Nah **** that, I'm just gonna write paragraph upon paragraph and use shitty scans to say Yhwach is 12-D. Seems like every verse out there that even mentions higher dimensions in the slightest gets upgraded.

like that time i wanted to make Mimi Acausal for legitimate reasons but got rejected because lol Bleach.

Also if Servant's really do have higher dimensional souls that should be mentioned in the Servant Physiology page, because at the moment the page doesn't even make mention of that. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Servant_Physiology

Can I also see the thread where that was determined? Not that I doubt it was, but you can understand my skepticism whenever you tell me that Servants have higher D soul's whenever none of the pages (that I'm looking at.) state such.

There are threads in the works for a lot of stuff to go on different Nasu related pages

For now though, if you wanted an example of their resistance scaling to higher dimensional stuff that you can find on the pages relatively easily, they resist the Chaos Tide of Tiamat. The Chaos Tides are her authority, and authorities are accepted as low 1-C possibly 1-C in potency in general, and Tiamat's in specific was used by BB for some of her own higher d stuff, to further show that they're higher d. Servants are then able to resist this, which is where they get their soul and mind hax resistance from specifically, in addition to the whole mind protecting the soul thing that we put on the Servant Physiology page. As of how we currently consider it on the wiki, if your resistance is just straight up higher dimensional as compared to the hax of the opponent, the numerical potency doesn't matter, which makes sense with how dimensional tiering stuff goes.

Is there any indication that it scales directly to the application of soul Manipulation? There's definitely a difference between Higher D AP and higher D Hax.

Regardless I vehemently disagree with Nasu having that level of power but overall I'm fine with it for the same reason I'm fine with 2-C Bleach. Wiki rules allow for such things to happen so I can't really detest to that.

Although this would never get accepted anywhere else, Reddit or the OBD.

Authority is that tier in general, and authority is purely hax, not AP, as lower tier people can also have it. As stated, BB uses Tiamat's authority for some of her own higher d hax as well such as her Potnia Theron, CCC (which can manipulate the soul), etc, and the Chaos Tide being Tiamat's authority means it scales to that, and other authorities which have preformed higher d feats or have statements that make their potency that tier, etc. Authority being accepted as higher d is the reason the huge authority resistance list is all also accepted as higher d, since those are all the effects of them.

and you say this, but reddit, space battles etc, have all brought up and sometimes used 8d Gil, before we accepted it.

as an active users of Reddit's sub thread for debating i can promise you higher D Gil has never been accepted there, we have Nasu God tiers at tectonic levels

Rest is fair tho.

Back