• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to get Always Active Hax & Passives Hax?

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask,
How to get Hax Always Active and Hax Passive. Can you guys give me a solid answer?

Passive : One of the most superior and most people rely on when fighting in a character, of course not without reason, this activation can be activated immediately when there is a "Triger" / "Triger" that leads to the user, and this will activate even without awareness the user.

Always Active : from the name alone it can be concluded that it is "Always" which means always, where this is a time when a character has an ability that is always active at all times and does not require activation.

🤔... Uhh if the hax is on all the time... Uhhh yee

It could be once someone goes close to them they automatically get burnt or something like that I think...

or this works
Passive : One of the most superior and most people rely on when fighting in a character, of course not without reason, this activation can be activated immediately when there is a "Triger" / "Triger" that leads to the user, and this will activate even without awareness the user.

Always Active : from the name alone it can be concluded that it is "Always" which means always, where this is a time when a character has an ability that is always active at all times and does not require activation.
Tho the passive one seems more like this

Isn't passive and always active nearly the same or the same? I guess there are passives that can get activated and deactivated 🤔

I would say there are always on passive abilities, automatic trigger abilities, and conscious trigger abilities. They are self-explanatory.

Hello everyone, I'm here to ask,
How to get Hax Always Active and Hax Passive. Can you guys give me a solid answer?
To get an instantaneous passive you’d have to get an ability that is always active and non-stop being produced.

To get a trigger based passive you’d have to get an ability that is activated by a certain trigger, per say someone knowing the passive ability user (The Trigger) will kill the person that knows the passive ability user (The Target).

🤔... Uhh if the hax is on all the time... Uhhh yee

It could be once someone goes close to them they automatically get burnt or something like that I think...

or this works

Isn't passive and always active nearly the same or the same? I guess there are passives that can get activated and deactivated 🤔
I would say there are always on passive abilities, automatic trigger abilities, and conscious trigger abilities. They are self-explanatory.
To get an instantaneous passive you’d have to get an ability that is always active and non-stop being produced.

To get a trigger based passive you’d have to get an ability that is activated by a certain trigger, per say someone knowing the passive ability user (The Trigger) will kill the person that knows the passive ability user (The Target).
Thanks for your input, I still need the opinions of other staff as well.

This seems like a very simple answer that others already answered. But it just sounds like there needs to be a statement about a power and ability always being active and/or showings they can do the power in their sleep or and what not.

This seems like a very simple answer that others already answered. But it just sounds like there needs to be a statement about a power and ability always being active and/or showings they can do the power in their sleep or and what not.
What if someone is given an ability, and the moment they receive that ability, it activates immediately, and continues to activate until deactivated by themselves or someone else?

Would that qualify as Always active?

It doesn’t need a literal statement that says “Oh this ability is always active”, you can take Tensura’s case with Demon Lord Haki that’s an always active aura.

Instinctive Action just takes action without thinking anything in his brain

Unlike Instinctive Action, passive needs a trigger first so that the ability can be active, even without the user's knowing that the ability has been activated because of the trigger

it activates immediately, and continues to activate until deactivated by themselves or someone else?
The always active capability cannot be disabled by the user even other people

Last edited:
Back