• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to correctly calculate the speed of thinking and reaction through multitasking

Dark_heroes

He/Him
  • I have a question here. While reading one novella, I discovered an interesting feat. The fact is that in this title there are Qi threads. These threads are capable of cutting a person, it is difficult to control them so as not to harm oneself. But after some training, one of the characters was able to control hundreds of such threads at the same time, each of which performed its own function. This ability is not automatic, the actions are performed entirely by the characters.

But also, there is another character who has learned to simultaneously control hundreds of millions of such threads at once, each of which fulfills its purpose, reacting to every movement.

And with that in mind, I have a question. How to determine the reaction speed for the fact that the character has such an incredible multitasking?

I know for sure that multitasking is not only an indicator of skills and intelligence, but also of reaction. As proof, this article.

Is there any way to physically calculate the reaction speed of these characters?

Back