• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is Hanuman?? (Both Ramayana and ramakien)

Just as the title said

I'm already aware that in thai ver. (Aka ramakien) hanuman is quite strong even in comparison to the verse but in india ver. (Ramayana) Hanuman is said to be god of strength....how strong are both of them in comparison to their own verse?

Last edited:
"Hanuman is said to be god of strength" this statement seems more like hype then literal
Maybe

Wiki that i found of ramayana said that he is God of Wisdom, Strength, Courage, Devotion and Self-Discipline

AS a kid he ate the Sun (his avatar I mean) he is also the Symbol of Strength In Indian Mythology
Also he would live on after the kalpa when the universe is destroyed

Yeah i remember sun eating feat.
Thats what his Avatar do when He was a kid
Hanuman Also can effortlessly withstand against Universe destroying weapons
& the kalpa feat is important
The universe destruction will do nothing to him
Also he can infinitely grow in size
AS well AS he have siddhis
  1. Aṇimā: Ability to reduce one's size at any level
  2. Mahima: Ability to increase one's size at any level
  3. Garima: Ability to increase one's weight infinitely
  4. Laghima: Ability to become lighter than the lightest
  5. Prāpti: Ability to Obtain anything
  6. Prākāmya: Ability to acquire anything desired
  7. Iṣiṭva: Lordship over creation
  8. Vaśitva: Having control over thing Not to mention he is mftl+ very easily , possible even infinite or immeasurable that depends on which Version u wanna go with

Last edited:
Btw some even believe he is aspect of Shiva & represents those concepts auch AS strength but I am not sure about that, i dont have anything valid for that AS well

He scales to gods who represent all concepts of space and scale above them, and transcends all dualities. Should be 1-A

are ya talking about hindu hanuman? Cause pretty sure scaling actual religious figures is strictly forbidden here

Back