• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong do you think Anime Anos is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-B.... Thanks to Venuzdonoa if we count the Silver Sea .. Or Low 2-C if we count only the universe itself

Only that in the novel more context is given even later... since in the anime it was not explained very well.

I already calculated the effect of vaporizing the lake and it was level 7-B, so it would be that, or a 7-A if you consider his fight against Lay

I already calculated the effect of vaporizing the lake and it was level 7-B, so it would be that, or a 7-A if you consider his fight against Lay
The feat is literally the same as Natsu's, I don't think why It can't be 6-C

The feat is literally the same as Natsu's, I don't think why It can't be 6-C
The calculation done was based on a map of the lake, from chap 472 of fairytale manga.Let me research the manga of Misfit. If I can find the pic of the manga, then one can easily calculate the length and breadth and its delEm.

Last edited:
The feat is literally the same as Natsu's, I don't think why
It doesn't matter if the deed is the same, there is always something different, would you by any chance raise your escanor for destroying that lake too? You have to have bases and measures for the lake, it is not simply calculating a hole, you have to take other things into consideration

It doesn't matter if the deed is the same, there is always something different, would you by any chance raise your escanor for destroying that lake too? You have to have bases and measures for the lake, it is not simply calculating a hole, you have to take other things into consideration
I am currently calculating the energy released by 1 geo greys. Also remember Anos can shoot more than 1 or countless no. of geo greys. He can also vap. the lake in the Natsu, or maybe an ocean.

Also, it should be noted that the lake in Maou Gokuin is imbued with holy magic which makes it different than the water in the lake in Natsu's case.

Last edited:
What's the result?
Normally, his 1 geo greys, destroyed half of dilhaide a country in his previous reincarnation, so he would be low 6B at most. He can cast multiple geo greys from his source only. Not to mention the lake contained holy magic which reduced some portion of Anos' one geo greys. Also I will post the energy released in a few hours, cuz, I am too sick right now. Also I am following the assumptions made by the one who made Natsu's feat.(for eg, average temp of waterbodies in summer is 19 deg celsius).

You have to take into account that Anos was holding back as much as he could at the time of Geo grey.

You have to take into account that Anos was holding back as much as he could at the time of Geo grey.
I know, but vsbattles wiki wants solid evidence. I just made the assumptions by taking half of the calc in Natsu's case. And then seeing. Also the depth of the lake is more than 15 m. So, on avg according to the calc, we take only 15.

Last edited:
Bro, I just realized that the user who made Natsu's calculation didnot converted 81 degree celsius into kelvin,(when he is taking specific heat capacity of water as 4181J per kg per K).Though it is not a matter of fact, cuz his result will only come bigger. So, if you want I will show my calc, but I am freshly preparing it.

Last edited:
-In my opinon he is 6-C, there was calc that placed Natsu at this tier, the feat from both is literally the same, just take a look:

As you can see, in both cases the Lakes are vaped.

-Also, here is Natsu's 6-C calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Natsu_Vaporizes_a_Lake

Its coming 17760 × 10^12 kJ(very rough) or 4.5 gigatons(approx)(I have reduced the length and breadth per pixel to almost half of it, which is taken by the calc user. He had a map, so he had that advantage). I dunno about the scale in vsbattles. So tell me. Accordingly, this feat may be calculated. But this is only for one geo greys. If he uses 6 geo greys, Anos surpasses Natsu's heat energy emmited. It seems that normally drying up a lake requires 1- some random number Giga Tons.

Last edited:
Its coming 17760 × 10^12 kJ(very rough) or 4.5 gigatons(approx)(I have reduced the length and breadth per pixel to almost half of it, which is taken by the calc user. He had a map, so he had that advantage). I dunno about the scale in vsbattles. So tell me. Accordingly, this feat may be calculated. But this is only for one geo greys. If he uses 6 geo greys, Anos surpasses Natsu's heat energy emmited. It seems that normally drying up a lake requires 1- some random number Giga Tons.
Pretty much twice stronger than Natsu in the 6-C tier?.

We can't change his tier for this... CRT is needed... and also other MG characters scale for 7-B key

Last edited:
We all should realize that with only one geo greys Anos half burned Dilhaide in half asleep state. The same geo greys, he uses to vap the lake(only it contained holy magic, and antimagic barriers surrounded by it). Also Dilhaide is a country. So, Anos should be low 6B(even though he was holding back) much.

Venuzdnoa stated to destroy everything since the anime soo
We can't say it stated destroy anything unless it's given shown on feats

Just like kumagawa all fiction, he said he can make everything nothing, not at least until the feats has been given

Also anime not light novel

This you say then debunk the Anos tier 2-B..... I think you'd better stay out of that territory....

Anime=LN... only in the anime it was not made clear in detail
1st you said Venuzdnoa stated to destroy everything, but at what range?
Since it's everything (well I know the tier but at least don't assume like it's no limits)

I'm saying the anime version not the LN ofc I'm fine with 2-B it's just him asking what tier is anos on anime. Infact that LN doesn't even animated yet

1st you said Venuzdnoa stated to destroy everything, but at what range?
I think I misunderstood, I meant to say this.. Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, no matter how tough, eternal or infinite they are This was said when Anos confronted the Guardian God of time... Only that in the anime the dialogue was changed....
Since it's everything (well I know the tier but at least don't assume like it's no limits)
We can include Low 2-C if we only take into account the Militia world .... or 2-B if we take into account the Silver Sea...
I'm saying the anime version not the LN ofc I'm fine with 2-B it's just him asking what tier is anos on anime. Infact that LN doesn't even animated yet
But if you want 100% anime feats regardless of the novel, then it would be when he used the gio graze to vaporize the lake or when he destroyed a mountain in his confrontation with Lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back