• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful would the Infinity Stones be individually?

I think the Power Stone is just all the power itself, while the other 5 Stones are all just techniques

@landon:

It depends massively on 2 things:

Version of the comic.

Skill/knowledge of the user

And for the power gem, things become even more complex

We don't have a profile for the infinity being from whom the gems (particularly the power gem) draw their power but she could be anywhere from Low 2-C to 0.

LordWhis said:
@landon:
It depends massively on 2 things:

Version of the comic.

Skill/knowledge of the user

And for the power gem, things become even more complex

We don't have a profile for the infinity being from whom the gems (particularly the power gem) draw their power but she could be anywhere from Low 2-C to 0.
Earth 616, the user is a master at useing them.

Earth 616, the user is a master at useing them.

It isn't that simple, it depends on the gem, the comic & the user.

That just sounds like an unconfirmed theory used to gauge the power of something. That's like implying the Infinite Gauntlet could potentially make someone High 1-A, or something.

@Landon Avery:

To answer your original question: (assuming perfect mastery & soul gem) 100% my personal opinion:

At its weakest when Thanos was going to use the gems to blow up the moon then atmost High 6-A.

At its strongest during the marvel Malibu crossover- High 1-B - 1-A.

LordWhis said:
@Landon Avery:
To answer your original question: (assuming perfect mastery & soul gem) 100% my personal opinion:

At its weakest when Thanos was going to use the gems to blow up the moon then atmost High 6-A.

At its strongest during the marvel Malibu crossover- High 1-B - 1-A.
You'd think it would be 2-C.

I mean since this is marvel.. i will not be surprised if IG can be 1-A via scaling...even ice man can be 1-A scaling from Oblivion..

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Blowing up the moon is 5-C.

Where is the 1-A stuff coming from?
But all of them were required to blow it up, 1 would only be around High 6-A.

Some pretty crazy stuff went down in that particular comic, the entirety of existence was rewritten god knows how many times & whatnot, I don't remember the comic exactly but I short of half-remember some stuff which might make it 1-A.

Well, depending on the manner of how powerful the explosion of the moon was, it could be even as high as 5-A, which would make the gems even 5-B individually. I'd have to see the moon blowing up.

And alright.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Oh, then yeah, it's fair to assume baseline.
Also, thanos' main goal was to destroy the world/ bring about cataclysm, if he could have destroyed the world outright he would probably have done that.

Well, technically TOAA is identified with a variety of other creatures. 1byqe9

But, that's just a reflection of TOAA's world.

Well, technically TOAA is identified with a variety of other creatures. 1byqe9

But, that's just a reflection of TOAA's world. Not TOAA

Um, I might be mistaken, but I think I heard somewhere that the power gem controlled" all power that is, was and will be". That seems more like having a death star in your hand than anything else. And that is only with a basic interpretation of it's capabilities: blowing things up. Who knows what else it can do?

Back