• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful is SCP-001 (Djkaktus's Proposal II)?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Basically the title. From what I heard, and what I have seen, most people either range it at 2-A, or either 1-A, or even 1-A+

The 2-A apparently comes from the whole Infinite reality stigma, not taking the narrative stuff seriously.

The 1-A and 1-A+ comes from the whole narratives stuff.

Personally, I am more towards the 1-A version, but I want to know what you peeps think, especially the more knowledgeable people.

Oh, and here's the link to the article, for those who are interested.

Oh lord, the Kaktus verse. This guys got his own little Canon, so much so that I’m surprised we don’t have a ‘Kaktus Canon’ key on some profiles. Let’s take a look at this...

Alright. Well, after a bit of reading, I’m noticing a pattern here. First off- this thing knows about, can see, and can destroy several Narratives. That’s probably 1-A, looking at 3812 and SCPs who follow a similar ‘narrative’ concept. However... what I’m noticing about this SCP has some interesting things for the rest of the verse.
First off, this would be the first time the Foundation actually succeeded in containing a 1-A. Probably because this SCP is a bit more... grounded in its functions. Instead of a Reality Warper, they’re interfering with a Space-Time Bender, and openly acknowledge that if he were a Reality Warper, it would have killed them already. 2nd, 001 acknowledges there are beings more powerful than it, and has to destroy the narratives before said Powerful Beings notice. Which is intriguing on its own right for the cosmology.

I’m not even done with the SCP yet and I like it, lol. Kaktus’ latest works have been pretty good, much better than Ouroboros. Edit: By Ouroboros, I mean that weird ‘never ending cycle’ SCP-001 that he and Twisted Gears worked on.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Though, from what I heard, some people aren't taking the whole narrative stuff seriously and just think its different universes and stuff. But yeah, Djkaktus' stuff is really cool, and I honestly can't wait for this profile to be made.

When you think about it, this guy could be strong as, if not stronger than 3812. Look at the feats for them- 3812 is constantly rising, constantly growing to higher narratives. It’s got a human mind, however, so it results in mental disorders. The 1-A Rating is for its feat of eventually causing a ‘Narrative Shift’ scenario, forcibly merging all Narratives into one.
001 Kaktus is a being somehow formed from a Researchers death, and has a bloodlust for everything anomalous. It not only knows about other narratives, and acknowledges them, but acknowledges the certain levels of Narratives and even other universes. Similar to 3812, it seems to have some mental issues, mostly seen at first sightings when it refers to itself as ‘he’, or ‘us’, meaning it likely has similar issues to 3812. However, unlike 3812, it’s power is directed and utilized for destruction. It’s not going to eventually merge all narratives- it’s going to destroy all narratives.

I mean, if you want a Profile for the SCP, why not make one? Sounds like an obvious 1-A, being able to collapse very Narrative which should contain several dimensions and stuff like that.

The thing is, IDK if that is 1-A or 1-A+. And I also heard some people think it is merely 2-A.

I also don't know how to make profiles, and where to even begin :C so, its probably for the best that I leave it for someone else.

How about contacting a Knowledgable Member on the SCP verse to ask And/or build a profile and/or clarify things? I know the SCP verse deals a lot with Narratives and the likes, so they should know whether it’s 1-A or not, and if they have the free time they can potentially try and help

Back