• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much weight can DBS Goku lift?

And how would that be? Can you explain how do you ultiply that value?
It's a combination of the value of the class M calculation being higher than the Class K one and still being early in the scaling chain. I'll edit the blog with the class M calculation later.

I don't think we can do that, it's better to go with the Class M feat instead.
Keep the boulder feat up until the end of DBZ, use the Class M feat from DBS onwards.

That being said, it's kinda hard to gauge LS at that point due to zenkais and the dudes growing so much stronger over the course of the series.

Unfortunately the Pretty Black Hole isn’t valid
Because Goku didn't actually lift it, but only powered through it and made it dissipate (Prolly the only legitimate way to get rid of a black hole), it did follow a lot of the black hole guidelines tho, being inescapable, bending out Goku's kamehameha, turning the gravity dial upto 11, and sucking everything in, etc. Too bad Goku didn't lift it with his bare hands like Superman did (Prolly for the best)

So, do you think this scaling is accurate?

Base Goku (Buu Saga) = 55,509 T (Class M)

SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) = 2,775,450 T (Class G)

Base Gotenks = 2,775,450 T

SSJ Gotenks = 138,772,500 T

Buutenks = 277,545,000 T

Base Vegito = 277,545,000 T

SSJ Vegito = 13,877,250,000 T (Class T)

SSG Goku = 13,877,250,000 T

Base Goku (DBS) = 13,877,250,000 T

SSB Goku = 3.46x10^13 T (Class P)

So, do you think this scaling is accurate?

Base Goku (Buu Saga) = 55,509 T (Class M)

SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) = 2,775,450 T (Class G)

Base Gotenks = 2,775,450 T

SSJ Gotenks = 138,772,500 T

Buutenks = 277,545,000 T

SSG Goku = 13,877,250,000 T

Base Goku (DBS) = 13,877,250,000 T

SSB Goku = 3.46x10^13 T (Class P)
Prolly needs the scaling chain from the other arcs too.

Super is in a wonky, confusing, and undesirable state in terms of canonicity. It would not be very wise to attempt to backscale the original story's characters from their Super counterparts because the Wiki considers both the manga and the anime to be equally as canon to Z.

Buutenks = 277,545,000 T

Wait does base Vegito scale that high? I know in the anime he does, but in the manga isn't he exclusively only ever in his super saiyan form except for like 2 panels or something?

Probably a statement tucked away in some chapter and/or in the guidebooks I'm assuming. Been a while since I've read DB.

Super is in a wonky, confusing, and undesirable state in terms of canonicity. It would not be very wise to attempt to backscale the original story's characters from their Super counterparts because the Wiki considers both the manga and the anime to be equally as canon to Z.
So you're saying I should use the super ratings for super only even if the super ratings scale to Z?
Edit: I realize this makes the feat practically unusable since I can't apply the scaling chains multipliers to it, or else we risk splitting DBZ into two different continuities which we can't do. So sticking to Class K it is.

Last edited:
Vizer proposed that base Goku from the Buu Saga should scale to early Super Goku's Class M feat from the anime version. The issue lies in the fact that the Wiki considers both versions to be equally as canon to the original manga.

Scaling Super from Z is fine but not the other way around.

By the way, question. You know how when we get statements like "I am twice as strong", we apply that to AP but not to speed (there are several instances of that in DB scaling)? Would it be fine to apply it to lifting strength? logically it makes sense. And it would boost the ratings I have currently by a lot.

By the way, question. You know how when we get statements like "I am twice as strong", we apply that to AP but not to speed (there are several instances of that in DB scaling)? Would it be fine to apply it to lifting strength? logically it makes sense. And it would boost the ratings I have currently by a lot.
Hey Fluffy, do you know what's the multiplier for the SSG and SSB transformations?

why not make the rest of the ssj forms an accepted multiplier?

i.e ssj2 = 100x, ssj3 = 400x
There's too much contradictions to make those multipliers valid, the original Super Saiyan multiplier took a lot of time to get accepted

Back