• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is vandalism and editing treated on joke battles wiki?

I made this profile a while ago. Recently I've checked on it and found that someone has edited it and added statistics that aren't meant to be there, and they also defeat the purpose of the profile. (It is not meant to be a wank profile necessarily, it is supposed to index how someone scales luffy)
So my question is if it's fine to edit profiles and add whatever you want in them, and whether I have the right to reroll edits back. I know about the content revision thread system on vs wiki but what about joke wiki?

There are also other wikis where you can create your profiles which aren’t meant as a joke and people can only edit your page with your permission there.

Back