• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How hot is the ernegy ball

did anyone calculate the heat of the energy ball?

Edit:Changed the video

Last edited:
Not really seeing any evidence it’s hot, other then looking like a sun. But it’s obviously not a sun, it’s a ball of divine life force.

That attack in particular doesn't look very promising in terms of the heat it emitted. However, Chi can posses heat and mass from what I recall. The best heat feat I remember involving chi is when a Saiyan pod was melted open by ki. Can't remember when, but I know it happened. At best I'd assume Beerus' attack upscales unquantifiably above that heat.

Pretty sure kid gohan started a fire with a blast. So yeah they def have some heat, but no numbers so not very helpful

Pretty sure kid gohan started a fire with a blast. So yeah they def have some heat, but no numbers so not very helpful
No numbers, but we can get the number based on the amount of heat that'd be required to pull off said feat. For the fire one, we can just look up the temp needed to start a fire, or at least the temp at which fire burns. For the pod melting one, we can just get the temp needed to melt steel (I assume the saiyan pods are made out of some type of steel) and glass (I recall them melting the window and body of the pod, tho it's been a while since I saw the feat, so I could be wrong).

Not really seeing any evidence it’s hot, other then looking like a sun. But it’s obviously not a sun, it’s a ball of divine life force.

Stated that anything that comes close to it will get evaporated

Stated that anything that comes close to it will get evaporated

I'll ignore Goku not being evaporated by it since the attack was meant to destroy earth if Goku couldn't stop it, and would just mean Goku resists that level of heat. You'd need to look up the temperature at which the most heat resistant object on earth evaporates. Or at the very least the highest melting temperature on earth if it doesn't have a vaporization point.

Back