• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How high into High 1-A is the leviathan (The unwritten)?

Featherine should be 0 because I thought she was absorbed by The Creator and it's likely higher, if not, equal to Hajun.
'He has a Taikyoku value listed as "Immeasurable" that is constantly rising. Is also immensely superior to his Throne self.'
From this statement, we can assume they're around the same level but I'd say The Leviathan (The Unwritten) is superior because it has or claims to have infinite levels of infinity and be completely illogical.
So Featherine > The Leviathan (The Unwritten) > Hajun.
I mean TL is just the concept of the fictional unconscious, I think.
Maybe it's on the battle page if I bothered to reference it.

I don't believe that's enough for it to reach Tier 0. But apparently, there has been some talk about upgrading the god of the verse, Enlil, to Tier 0. But IDK much about it, so...

"Should be beyond the hierarchy of worlds and the cetacean hierarchy, including the Leviathan"
If DC didn't confuse you enough, read The Unwritten. Also it says it should be, not that it was indefinitely stated so it's iffy...

In the wiki, we assume Enlil is superior to the leviathan.

Gilgamesh (The unwritten, not fate considering he gets ****** with his verse.) can't defeat enlil, no?
Nope. Enlil is the god of the verse, even above The Leviathan, so Gilgamesh won't come close, I don't think so at least.

I do not think that our tiering system is well suited for determining statistics for this franchise anyways... It's just... a mess?

Back