• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far do you need to upscale to get to a higher tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name explains itself, a verse has 1 feat but there is a big scaling chain which could make it go from 8-B to 8-A or even Tier 7. I just need to know how far upscaling goes, it's seen in verses like One Punch Man and One piece so I'm curious.

Generally if its just a vague scaling chain with no definitive multipliers or numbers, then you have to be pretty close to the next Tier otherwise you just stay that Tier with maybe a nebulous Possibly Higher on the end.

Generally if its just a vague scaling chain with no definitive multipliers or numbers, then you have to be pretty close to the next Tier otherwise you just stay that Tier with maybe a nebulous Possibly Higher on the end.
I see, well thank you.

Also another question, how far does someone upscale if they are shown to be far stronger than another by a large amount.

Oneshots can vary immensely in what amount of power is necessary. They can be good for upscaling into the next tier if the base feat is less than like 1.25 times away from it but that's really it. Too vague for anything else.

Alright, thank you. I don't think I have any other questions related to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back