• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does Rinne-Sharingan Juubi Madara interact with your Favorite Verse?

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is not a can he solo, but you can do that as a Bonus Round.
This is a "What if he was dropped into your verse after succeeding with his plan and using the Rinne-Sharingan to travel to other universes now that his job here is done."

Speed Equalized and he's dropping in at the beginning of "insert series here".

Round 1: Exactly as said above.

Round 2: he drops in with Prior Knowledge (somehow.)

Round 3: he drops in with Prior Knowledge and with Naruto, Sasuke and Obito as Paths of Pain.

Round 4: Bonus Round of "can he solo" with his R3 Parameters.

Last edited:
BlazeBlue:

R1: Madara suddenly appears in the BlazBlue world, he wanders around doing what he needs to do but encounters either Hazama/Terumi or Relius since Izanami sensed the disturbance and sent either of them to figure it out. Madara would fight one of them before realising he is weaker than them. So not to die he would join Hazama/Terumi, Relius and Izanami in defeating their foes. Honestly with Madara on their side they would be a big threat though until Ragna, Hakumen, Noel if she mastered her Mu-12 form and a few other high tier characters fight them they would win. Then Master Unit resets and erase timeline to restart.

R2: Madara has prior knowledge but the problem is that he still is weaker than the high tier cast who can hax stomp him. So he would play it safe and try to create his own group or let N.O.L and the protags to fight their war and Madara would sweep in.

R3: I can see Madara using the bodies of Sasuke,Naruto and Obito to his full advantage but it wouldn't do so well due to a few characters with haxs that can stomp Madara. Madara might decide to join up with Ragna and the rest of the protags so they could "help him" to his goal due to Madara being good at manipulating people. Then Madara would betray them to join Izanami and her group but in the end when Ragna gains the True Azure Grimoire/True BlazBlue after Terumi aka Susano'o is dead, Madara would be destroyed due to him not even coming close to the level of power of Ragna and Susano'o during the end of Central Fiction. Though even before that Noel who is fused with Mu-12 and Izanami along with the Origin would deal with him and his Six Paths of Pain. In the end Things will be like they were at the end of Central Fiction where Ragna vanishes, Noel along with Nu-13 and Lambda is now working in a church, Jin gains Hakumen's full power and spends his life with Tsubaki, Naoto and Es vanished away and etc.

R4: No he can't solo this verse since this verse will eat him inside and out.

(Ah thanks for the explanation I altered R3)

Last edited:
They're not really teaming up, they're his Paths of Pain after he killed them supposedly after not getting jumped by Black Zetsu. You know, like Nagato did with his Friend Yahiko's Corpse? Before you ask, yes you can use that bodies own abilities instead of just transmitting Rinnegan Powers through. Obito used the Jinchuuriki as well as their Bijuu as Paths of Pain while using their powers.

I kinda want to see Madara make a Majestic Attire Susano'o on top of Naruto's Ashura Kurama Avatar thing with Sasuke as extra Susano'o Armor, Obito would technically be able to use his as well since the whole reason Kakashi could use the Perfect Susano'o at all was because Obito's Left Over Six Paths Chakra amped his DMS, at least I'm like 90% sure of that. So Madara has like 3 Perfect Susano'o and a Moon Level Nine Tails to use thanks to his Paths of Pain.

So anyways, with that shit in mind...

If he dropped into his own verse he stops at Kaguya or possibly beats her at best unless he actively trains his ass off the entire time before Kaguya appears and then Challenges her. Though he would need to train even harder for Kinshiki and Momoshiki considering they're even more powerful than she is, nevermind Ishikki who Bodied New Era Naruto and Sasuke at the same time.

Jesus... I just had the thought of him turning Kaguya into a Path of Pain after beating her eventually. Probably Toneri too (I totally forgot about him for a second there). Though I'm not sure how that would work with the "Karma" shit I've been hearing about.

Honestly seeing Madara with Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Obito and Toneri as his Paths of Pain is pretty awesome! Though who would be his sixth path since we have five already?

Honestly seeing Madara with Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Obito and Toneri as his Paths of Pain is pretty awesome! Though who would be his sixth path since we have five already?
Fused Momoshiki after he trains even harder than he did before. This is all based on him having Prior Knowledge though.

Guilty Gear:

R1: Madara suddenly appears in the Guilty Gear world, he wanders around doing what he needs to do but encounters either Sol Badguy in his wandering and given that Madara loves a good fight he would be impressed by Sol's strength and wants to fight him but of course loses. Though if Madara doesn't meet Sol Badguy and instead meets That Man and I-No he would be intrigued to join them but on his own terms though That Man wouldn't trust Madara that well but I-No would probably go gaga over Madara's fighting style and battle hungry mindset. Though wanting power and possibly recreate the Moon Eye Plan he joins That Man and I-No in defeating their foes. Honestly with Madara on their side they would be a big threat though until Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Sin and a few other high tier characters fight them they would win.

R2: Madara has prior knowledge but the problem is that he still is weaker than the high tier cast who can hax stomp him. So he would play it safe and try to create his own group or let That Man and everyone else to fight their war and Madara would sweep in.

R3: I can see Madara using the bodies of Sasuke, Naruto and Obito to his full advantage but it wouldn't do so well due to a few characters with haxs that can stomp Madara. Madara might decide to join up with Sol Badguy and the rest of the protags so they could "help him" to his goal due to Madara being good at manipulating people but of course people like Sol is cynical and would probably see through it. Madara would use all of the Six Paths to face Sol Badguy in hopes of winning but gets destroyed due to him not even coming close to the level of power of Sol Badguy when he uses Dragon Install. Though he would cause some level of destruction with his abilities would trap and managed to incap a few people but sadly there is more hax filled characters that can deal with Madara.

R4: No he can't solo this verse since this verse will eat him inside and out.

Prototype: No Matter what happens here, Madara's Danger Awareness is gonna alert him to the Blacklight Virus and allow him to Izanagi his way out and Nuke the entire City so he doesn't have to do that again (even though it was slightly implied that the Rinnegan can restore an Izanagi Usage as shown when Madara got his eye back after his Sharingan evolved to Rinnegan).

Halo: He's unstoppable here except for The Halo Rings and maybe The Flood if they play their cards right, but Izanagi is still a thing and he could just pop Sasuke's Rinnegan if he really needed to. He kinda implied he wanted it at one point too, but whatever.

Akame ga Kill:

Madara pretty much stomps the verse though he would use Esdeath probably as a body for his Six Paths of Sages.

Gurren Lagaan:

Round 1: Madara would have defeated the pre time skip empire with ease though if this was post time skip Gurren Lagaan then Madara dies.

Round 2: He would be VERY cautious to not mess with Simon or Kamina, in fact I have a feeling he would see them kinda like Harashima and Naruto much to his annoyance and would want to get rid of them soon but also at the same time Madara is known for his ego and love for battle so he might let them live...maybe as his Paths of Sages? Though he would die to the Anti-Spiral.

Round 3: This is similiar to round 2 and 1 where he would win in Round 1 but if he appears in Round 2 then he would be screwed since Simon would use his Spiral Energy to pretty much top and destroy anything that Madara can dish out.

Round 4: No Madara would not solo because of Simon and the Anti-Spiral.

Halo: Madara has some fun here while toying around with all the Highly Advanced Technology around him so that he at least has something to do that's interesting since he ROFL Stomps everyone else into the dirt, except for like the Ancient Flood, but they aren't here so....

Star Wars: Madara would do some serious damage to the verse but would fall short when it comes to the Legends Continuity Jedi and Sith Lords but Madara stomps Disney canon.

Back